Traumatized

By Anon - 31/10/2009 11:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I invited my very animal-phobic boyfriend over. I have a dog and a rabbit, who are always well behaved, so I insisted they wouldn't do him any harm. My dog peed all over his shoes and my rabbit furiously humped his leg and wouldn't let go. He's now even more terrified of animals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 717
You deserved it 12 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you knew he was afraid of them, why not put them in another room or outside?

Comments

LMFAO. This is thee funniest FML ive heard all day! Who knew rabbits could hump someone? I have a friend who is terrified of my 5 pound rat terrier puppy. But when she comes over the animals go into their cages. Thats what you shouldve done. Why would you let a RABBIT just run around a house freely? PUT THE DOG AND RABBIT IN CAGES YDI.

Are you kidding? I let my rabbit run freely around the house all the time, they can't always be locked up, they need excersize. Of course if somebody that I knew was afraid of animals was coming over, I would have put him away.

"Rabbits Hump?" "Who knew rabbits could hump someone?" ........ Are you serious? I thought it was common knowledge that rabbits tend to get a little frisky...

I with you. I thought everyone knew that rabbits are horny little bastards.

mutaintkid15 0

Yea i have to agree too. You guys never wondered why rabbits just multiply in cartoons and stuff like that? Its based off the fact that rabbits will hump almost anything.

_Naboo_ 0

^THIS. Also wow, a rabbit cannot possibly hurt you. And unless it was a big dog, the worst it could do is bite you.

fringle 0

I beg to differ... Rabbits can be VERY fierce. I've seen males fight to the death, and also, one of my rabbits scratched/bit(i'm not sure which) my knee and made it drip blood so we had to give him away.

awkwardlyhonest 0

you gave your animal away because it scratched you? thats kinda sad=/ he probably didn't do it on purpose..

Darrus 0

My rabbits have bitten me quite a few times...what's the big deal??

Are you serious? You gave your rabbit away because it bit/scratched? My rabbit bites me when he's licking my fingers and trying to get me to turn my hand over, and when he had the sniffles he wasn't feeling well so I was going for his bowl and he bit me. Big deal, it scratched you. It probably smelled something good on you and tried getting to it. You should have gotten your rabbit fixed if he/she wasn't, rabbits that aren't fixed can be very territorial and bite.

fringle 0

No, I didn't give it away because it scratched, but because we already had three other rabbits and one male. The second male, who scratched me, was trying to get into the other's cage because he was running freely. When I tried to stop him he did that.

Wow. All over some pee and a fluffy humping? I'd hate to see him have kids if he can't take being peed on. As far as the rabbit humping him, you should have him lay in bed naked and blindfolded and then you get on top of him wearing one of those huge ass rabbit heads like you see the Easter Bunny wear in the malls. That'll teach him. Just make sure to post pics of his reaction when you pull his blindfold off.

CyclonePsycho 1

This, OP. Do exactly what #19 says.

the animals probably sensed his fear and decided to **** with him haha

Get a new boyfriend. He clearly has huge issues. I don't trust people who don't like animals. That's a deal breaker.

Your pets have been planning this ever since you started dating him. I know people are calling him a pussy but I can sort of understand where people can get fear of animals from. Especially dogs. So perhaps you should have tried to be much more cautious of them and keep them away to be more considerate of his feelings. Surely its not that hard to keep a rabbit away from someone. I used to own a rabbit, they're pretty easy to keep out of the way of people. I'm not sure if you deserve this or not...