Trash

By Anonymous - 11/12/2011 06:42 - United States

Today, I rode the public bus. When I got off, I put my hood up only to discover that the old man who sat behind me had used my hood as a trashcan for his gum and used Kleenex. I can't get the gum out of my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 816
You deserved it 2 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's gonna happen eventually, so here it is.... 'What a sticky situation' There, done.. I said it.

Why can't people ever just put chewing gum in a bin and not in disgusting places like under tables and in people's hoods? It's such a filthy habit!

Comments

It's gonna happen eventually, so here it is.... 'What a sticky situation' There, done.. I said it.

YourEvilHero 12

I was gonna comment on this but I want to say that my cat just came up to my face while I was laying in bed and drooled on my lip. fml.

Damn_Hippster 11

Well i think YourEvilHero said I'm a massive wiener and I hope my comment gets moderated.

You got off on a public bus?! Sick bastard!

Someone had to say this too... Oh I see what you did there! :D

I wonder what the old fart blew into the Kleenex...

ShazzRandom 7

Surprised His dentures weren't in with the gum.. I would've been laughing at him Then :)

ShazzRandom 7

Thale laughing is at the old man. He then wouldn't be able to chew gum..

Why do you have to assume all old people use dentures?

Are you actually a "mister"? Because that's what your profile says...

Are you actually a "mister"? Because that's what your profile says...

sammy92 0

Op doesn't need to cut out the gum. Use peanut butter!

Stupid stupid double double post post

I thought the same thing until I read your comment.(: The mind see, what the mind see. I first processed it as "public school bus". Lol

In the city alot of times they don't have school buses, they walk or take a public bus.

Op doesn't say anything about school anyways!

_________________ | [=] [=] [=] [ - ] [+] | """ """ '""" l__l { """O"O""""""'——""O""|.

Old people are allowed on the public school bus? Wtf?

OP didn't say school bus. Public bus on the way to school

'Public bus to school' and 'public school bus are two different things. Js

No doubt you like turtles, your brain obviously operates as slow as one

Oh. Pardon me, it's still a little early for a Sunday morning.

12 - no where is school mentioned in the FML. You know people use a public bus to get around town, the the store, to work, etc.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

75- thxs for stating the obvious and I think 12 said the FML didn't say school bus lets pay attention next time?

KiddNYC1O 20

Zombie kid strikes again! Haha

7- you are lucky the other commenters already pointed out the obvious to you. If I had commented first, I would've included a smart ass explanation that the old man was not on a school bus. Consider yourself lucky!!

100 - Because we all care about your opinion on 7's honest mistake.

Why can't people ever just put chewing gum in a bin and not in disgusting places like under tables and in people's hoods? It's such a filthy habit!

Hey, I swallow my chewing gum. It has been said that it isn't a good habit either, but I'm still alive!

It stays in your system for YEARS you should listen to whoever told you that, wouldn't want to blow a bubble next time you drop the kids off at the pool

No, actually it goes right through you. It would take years to digest. Bam you learned something

Yeah I heard the staying in your system thing is a myth but it can lead to severe constipation in some cases!

Ugh that's disgusting... I can see why Singapore's decided to ban gum.

Holy Hell. I had to google to see just what you were talking about. You learn something new everyday! My friend visited Cuba and a little boy offered up his sister in exchange for the used piece of gum in his mouth. So sad. I thought that was the same reason for Singapore's band.

22- yea I checked that out too that is ******. To help with your learning everyday, skydiving without a parachute in Canada is ILLEGAL, same with feeding beer to a mouse ( stereotype much?)

How will they press charges if you're dead after skydiving? Lol

Yeah, well... drunk mice. They know how to party: noisily and with vandalism to public property.

I don't think I could live without gum..

Daydreemdie 0

Well it seems like your in a sticky situation ( no pun intend ) :)