Broke

By candidcripple - 30/12/2013 05:57 - United States

Today, while sitting in a handicapped seat on the bus, an old man angrily approached me and chewed me out in front of everyone for not leaving the seat empty for "those who actually need it." Then he stormed off the bus, stepping heavily on my broken foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 608
You deserved it 4 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Geezuz ******* christ what is wrong with people being so high and mighty and uppity about this sort of thing with their wild accusations?!

Ouch. Did you have a cast or crutches? Even if you didn't, you still don't deserve being stomped on.

Comments

Geezuz ******* christ what is wrong with people being so high and mighty and uppity about this sort of thing with their wild accusations?!

I'm sick and tired with people assuming people are not disabled. I'm a nurse. I've seen people who are half dead but look like they could run a marathon.

#1 is it necessary to blaspheme?

I don't know, #38. Is it necessary to nag him about it? Things to ponder.

This isn't a religious website, he can blaspheme all he wants.

mandafager 32

Now I just wonder where all these rude and mean people come from. Who are they to judge other people?

Daleks: DO NOT BLASPHEME! DO NOT BLASPHEME!

Ouch. Did you have a cast or crutches? Even if you didn't, you still don't deserve being stomped on.

Or use them to beat the crap outa the cranky bastard :p

Wtf you don't beat the crap out of elderly men. But yeah, he was a asshole, should've observed more before making judgments about you.

You should have offered to have him sit on your lap OP. Hope the healing of your foot didn't get set back too far.

yeah... let an old man that you dont know sit on your lap... good idea...

iLike2Teabag 27

Sit in OP's lap? Maybe if OP was a cheesy mall satan taking the bus to get home after work. He can even ask the old man what he wants next Christmas!

12 did you mean Santa? I hope you meant Santa...

No 13, you gotta watch out for mall satan. You are doomed to go to mall hell if you piss HIM off!

What mall do you go to that has a satan?

... the one that convinces kids that I'm going to buy them very expensive very easily breakable toys.

Guys, #3 was obviously being sarcastic. At least I hope he was...

you're profile picture answered your comment. ain't nobody got Time fo dat.

Whilst the old chap is in the wrong chances are he's had enough of young whipper snappers not giving up there seats for the elderly he just happened to lose his shadizzle on the wrong person. Hope your foots ok OP.

iLike2Teabag 27

Old man being an asshole: give him a break. Younger people: damn kids of this generation! No faith in humanity!!! Double standards...

Sorry to hear that, OP. He may have been half blind and didn't see your bandage, or was just a bitter old fart :/

I vote for bitter old fart; there are a lot of them out and about.

iLike2Teabag 27

Why would you take that abuse? Why didn't you stand up for yourself?

He can't exactly "stand up for himself" with a broken leg, maybe he should try sitting down for himself, like Rosa Parks.

I agree 14, he shouldn't stand for that kind of treatment.

Is OP the guy that just tripped in the gutter?

arandomusernameaa 20

Nah they didn't make it to the bus ;)

Someone's on a thumbing down spree this morning!