Traditional

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Ghana - Accra

Today, I'm on holiday in Ghana. After having worn an anklet I bought here for the past two weeks, I was told that it's used by the local prostitutes to advertise their trade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 117
You deserved it 8 087

Top comments

MeowZebraMeow 7

And in two weeks you haven't had any offers? Don't change your occupation just yet.

Just imagine how hard the seller laughed at you.. he/she was probably thinking you were an idiot tourist lol

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Have you seen any prostitutes lately who act like tourists?

rg350dx 29

I'm Ghana go out on a limb and say no one cares, #1.

21- Now their profile says they're from the US... But their photo has signs with €s on them, and Ghana's currency is the cedi. I smell a smelly smell... That smells... Smelly...

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Lol 27, I love your comment. And yeah, 1 is lying, I can taste it. And when I taste things I'm right 60% of the time every time.

I'm indifferent here, but just pointing out, there's a concept called moving. One can be from Ghana, maybe have lived in or visited Europe, hence the euros in picture, and currently lives in the US. People can move a lot, it's not that uncommon. But you guys could be right. Carry on.

That smelly smell that smells smelly is probably a prostitute. In other words, #1.

Omg i say that all the time, never seen anyone else use it though! It's from an old Spongebob episode if I remember correctly XD

80- It's from Episode one of Spongebob, where he gets a job as a fry cook after feeding a bunch of anchovies. the smelly smell that smelled smelly that Mr. Krabbs smelled was a bus full of anchovies that was about to flood the Krusty Krab. Yup, I've spent way too much time watching Spongebob.

MeowZebraMeow 7

And in two weeks you haven't had any offers? Don't change your occupation just yet.

Maybe she hasn't hit it big yet, whatchya Ghana do.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Just imagine how hard the seller laughed at you.. he/she was probably thinking you were an idiot tourist lol

Clearly they are an idiot tourist.

I guess that is one pay to get your drinks bought for you...;)

zandalee, I find your profile pic...distracting...

It's good for you to be distracted! ;)

Pstraka6 20

Talk about bad luck, but just be glad someone mentioned it you instead of asking how much!

MeloTooNice7 7

Welcome to the business. I hope you enjoy.

thandidavis 17

Does that mean you're... foreign...? O.o

No, it means OP was a prostitute for two weeks.

At least nobody tried to use your services.

shaww 28

Did anyone think you were a prostitute?