Tour van aroma

By Anonymous - 30/12/2014 04:17 - United States - Richardson

Today, our band had a road trip. Two people chose to stack themselves on top of each other to share a seat rather than sit in the last seat next to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 016
You deserved it 3 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thinkitthrough 23

Sounds like you have room for your stuff and you can even relax and be comfortable :)

Comments

Maybe it's not necessarily them not wanting to sit next to you, but that they are just such good friends they feel like they have to sit next to each other.

Maybe you can take this time to ask yourself why they didn't wanna sit next to you? Bad b/o, bad breath, or your personality sucks. Use this as a motivation to improve your relationship with your friends.

They know that when you're next to someone who looks better than you, that makes you look worse in comparison. Meaning they don't want to look like shit compared to you.

Maybe you should go to work and scrub your junk... I guess this happens.

This happened to me in 1st grade..... We were even in a mini bus because our regular bus broke down. No one would let me and my sister(she was in preschool) sit by them. People moved to different spots so we couldn't sit in a seat. So me and my little sister had to sit had to sit in the back on the floor on our back packs. They let other kids sit by them.

They probably only wanted to sit together with their friends. I wouldn't think much of it.