Tough shit

By c.m.g. - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I was taking a dump in a porta-potty at a fair. I had the runs really bad. All I have to say is that it's tough to take a shit that seems never-ending while other people outside are bitching at you and hammering on the flimsy door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 572
You deserved it 3 914

Same thing different taste

Comments

I guess you could open the door a little to let some air in. If your runs were really that bad, I think the smell would do you justice by intoxicating the people outside. Oh well.

bytch69blvd 3

More like F Their Lives for having to go in after you...try staying home when you have the runs. It usually works out better in the end for everyone.

I'm going to guess they probably didn't have that problem before they got to the fair since they had it "really bad", that isn't usually indicative of an ability to run off somewhere and usually keeps you on the toilet for a while . It is more than likely something that was caused by eating fairground food. That would be the best bet I think if the OP is a guy. If the OP is female it could have been a kind of sudden onset occurrence announcing to them that they will be getting their period soon. I know a lot of women that have that problem.

Pizzamaster 0

Ask them how they would like it I you walked out unfinished. That will shut them up.

when whoever was banging on the door gets in, cram something in the latch so the door will not open. then topple the thing on it's side. them say "hey hurry up in there!!". see how they like it :)

lookcutelivedirt 0

At least they didn't tip you over!

christian50 0

Keep on trucking, don't give a **** about the rest.

TheDrifter 23

Why the floor? The seat and surrounding ledge would work much better.

I gotta feeling that tonights gonna be a good night.....