Too real

By ann - 05/06/2021 14:00

Today, my daughter complained that she no longer wanted to talk about poop, as it grosses her out. This is a girl who can eat a rare steak while watching a guy’s arms get hacked off on TV, but poop is where she draws the line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 501
You deserved it 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you are potty training your daughter, just why in hell is poop an important subject to discuss with her? Frankly I think that daughter is right.

It's strange the moments people select to remember someone by, fingers crossed this wasn't yours.

Comments

Unless you are potty training your daughter, just why in hell is poop an important subject to discuss with her? Frankly I think that daughter is right.

It's strange the moments people select to remember someone by, fingers crossed this wasn't yours.

Sounds like a normal Klingon girl to me.

Sweetie 5

TV's not real, poop is. 😉

A rare steak is not gross and is one of the three acceptable ways to eat a steak; the two other being raw and medium rare. Eating steak another way is gross as any food wasting activity.

bleachedraven 14

You talk about poop so much it has now become a complaint amongst you and your daughter? 🤣

Ummmmmm, I've worked in hospitals I've 8 years and I still think poop is gross. people have barfed on me etc, I've seen open brain matter and blood all over the place, but I just can't do poop. some people are like that....

I can sit through gore upon gore while eating and I'm fine. Poop is poop, but it's not fun to talk about anyway?