By Anonymous - 23/08/2012 16:50 - Canada - London

Today, while working at the pet store, I had to feed the snakes. I'd thawed too many mice, so instead of wasting one, I fed it to our turtles. They decided to play tug of war with it, ripping it in half in front of several terrified children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 652
You deserved it 29 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds so horrific but for some reason I can't help but to giggle.

Psych101 9

I really doubt the "I like turtles" kid would have said that after watching this.

Comments

kvltzl 7

you are amongst the greatest of assholes. mice are brilliant little creatures and actually get attached to humans. shame on you for completely wasting that baby's already horribly purposed existence.

Dude, chill. The OP didn't kill the mice, had no say in whether or not mice would be bred for food, and certainly didn't make snakes or turtles like to eat mice. All the OP did was miss count how many needed to be thawed, and then did the opposite of wasting the dead mouse (which would be throwing it away) by utilizing it as turtle food (potentially saving other animals from having to take the mouse's place as dinner). If this makes the OP an asshole then I seriously underestimated the cultural necessity of The Count from Sesame Street.

All our mice are humanely euthanized prior to being frozen. Keep your panties on.

sweetmama88 6

Omg those turtles must have been hungry!

The thought of that is actually quite funny

lexi365 20

Save the turtles!.... I meant mice!

The funniest things in life, are the most scarring

xrawritsashleyx 11

why is everyone saying he deserved it? I don't understand... it wasn't his fault as soon as he fed the turtles , the kids walked by. He couldn't control that..

Why would you feed animals mice in front of kids? That was a dumbass thing to do!

Op probably didn't think that little kids would walk past when they were feeding.