By mnavy - 28/09/2009 16:24 - United States

Today, while wearing my Navy Dress White Uniform, I decided to stop and help this attractive girl who was not feeling well. Without warning, she blew chunks all over my "Whites". I have a uniform inspection later this afternoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 574
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My guess is you won't pass inspection. I'm subbing for Capt. Obvious on the Psychic Hotline today.

birds_fml 7

Man... I hope you've got a Tide stain pen LOL!

Comments

dress whites and dress blues. along with new camis, peanut butters and coveralls. oh and flight deck uniforms for us insanely awesome aviation rates. :-)

psycho_jugalette 0

sry. but air dales r not even close to the best rating. :) monkeys r better. :)

haha! hope it worked out for you, shipmate

why are you having a dress white uniform inspection when we're about to go to blues? your command must be so much fun.

lol or crazy... but then again my command is still on Whites... good weather though, better than when i was TAD in Oceana...... omg it was so ******* cold.

yeah we're going to blues next week. Im at NOB.

The Navy Ball is in early October. I'm guessing the poster's command wanted to make sure everyone had their uniforms in order for that.

Doc_J65 0

dude that sucks. hope the inspection goes well

And you know that's going to leave a stain that won't come out easily at all. But you did the right thing.

I hate whites!!! I think that was the worst uniform idea, especially for all of us girls!

trakus 0

I never thought of that... That does blow.

Whites do suck, but nothing compares to the 14 ******* buttons us guys have on the flap of the Dress Blues. I was with a guy that had to piss so bad and he couldn't get the buttons off in time that he just ripped the flap off hahahaha _________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

omg it sucks! My male LPO had to tell a girl that next inspection she needs to wear 'real' underwear becuz he could see her thong. whites suck.

You're still lucky though. We had an LPO that would give make whoever wore boxers or colored panties give a "fashion" show because he said everyone should have white underwear. I remember seeing one of my friends come down in all of the uniforms he had over the course of 2 hours, and I knew the guy wasn't ******* around lol. ___________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

So much for you latest effort to get laid. Would you have helped out an ugly girl who wasn't feeling well? I thought not. That's dumb, because if an ugly girl puked on you she'd probably be domesticated enough to clean your uniform. And give you a gratitude ****.

best_friends_ 0

ydi for wasting your time writing this when you should be cleaning the uniform genius.

YDI, why the **** would you help a *****??? It's common sense, you dumbfuck!!!!!!!!!!

O_o ****** are still human beings!! You have some serious problems there boy. Wait until you're on the side of the street barfing desperately and no one will approach you because they think you're a hobo and thus a subhuman who doesn't deserves any help like you seemed to imply.