By Becca - 11/04/2012 03:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, while walking to work, I swore I saw one of my old friends from college standing in the park across the street. I started shouting her name and waving my hands like a maniac to get her attention. It was a statue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 624
You deserved it 27 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

It was your friend pretending to be a statue because they were embarrassed by your behavior.

I hope you didn't do anything other than wave your hands, or you could be charged with statue-tory rape. Oh man..

Comments

LaColombianita 26

It was your friend pretending to be a statue because they were embarrassed by your behavior.

"Is that...is that Amy? Amy Derper? Amy! H-hey, Amy! It's me, Becca! Remember me? Amy! Amyyy!! AMY YOU STUPID BITCH, WHY AREN'T YOU---oh." Whatever, that's how I envisioned it.

Then people are walking past or looking out there cars wondering how the "special" girl got loose.

RedPillSucks 31

or she needs new prescription glasses

xoconnie 8

oh boy, someone needs glasses :D

After reading this FML, I can kind of see why OP's only friend was a statue..

Maybe OP went to pigeon school, and met the statue at target practice.. That would be awesome :3 js !

What was your first hint that It was giant, metal and a bunch of birds were ******** on it.

mine to haha it kinda happened to me once

Well look at you. Getting all excited over an erection.

It's probably "hard" to stay "firm" if you're excited. I believe OP waved her hands like a maniac just to get attention.

were the "quotations" really "necessary"?

45, 66- your profile pictures couldnt be more perfect

Really? I must not be included in the word "all" because I've never maniacally tried to get someones attention...

sinking_fish 12

I've done it. Numerous times. I admit it with no shame! (well maybe just a little)

shanemaximo 7

Yeah, we have all made terrible comments at least once.

RedPillSucks 31

We've all done this to a statue? Really? This is a far cry from feeling up the store mannequin. We've all done that, right? What, just me? *slinks away to find a mannequin*

I hope you didn't do anything other than wave your hands, or you could be charged with statue-tory rape. Oh man..

Ha! One of these days I hope I can come up with a good pun.

QueenQuay77 10
shanemaximo 7

Even the driest sense of humor can't repel a pun of this magnitude!!

wlddog 14

I would highly recommend looking into getting some corrective lenses.

props to the person who made it. must have been a damn realistic statue

EvilTeddysRock 2

I wonder how long it took you to realize this X)

GhettoXmuffin 7

I'm sorry. But that was just awful.

I thought it was decent as far as statue puns go.

It's time for a trip to the eye doctor for you OP.