By unluckymiss - 24/01/2010 06:03 - United States

Today, I was at the store when I ran into an old friend from high school. He didn't recognize me at first, but when I told him who I was, he instantly shouted "Oh! Yeah! The fat chick from Mr. H's class!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 607
You deserved it 4 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think of it this way: he didn't recognize you, so you must not look anything like you did in High School, now. Maybe you were just a late bloomer!

how could you consider this guy "an old high school friend" if thats what he said to you? obviously you werent friends, and after that i hope you told him to go **** himself.

Comments

Firsttttt Well tell him that u remember him as the dude every body hated just to get back at him

realggirl 0

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN THAT YOU WERE FIRST!!

jesca212 0

well you're an asshole. if no one cared then we wouldn't have the app...

Hey, at least he left a worthwhile comment rather than just 'first'.

MF12 0

exactly it's much better than someone going FIRST BITCHES!!!!!!!!

oh cool... ur pic is so cool cause you're giving us the finger..

Think of it this way: he didn't recognize you, so you must not look anything like you did in High School, now. Maybe you were just a late bloomer!

anela_fml 0

I'm with Tisiphone on this one and I would have punched him

I care about being first. and I completely agree with 6. he's probably turned out to be some inconsiderate bastard.

how could you consider this guy "an old high school friend" if thats what he said to you? obviously you werent friends, and after that i hope you told him to go **** himself.

That sucks...to have a name like that...at least you were the fat chick and not the fat dick :)

Haha you fat! Why don't you go on a diet. Then you would be known as that fat chick that tried a diet

Are you incapable of reading implications? If he didn't recognize her as the fat chick, clearly she's not fat anymore.

Purpose30 0

I'm sure he doesn't even know what "implications" means.. lol