By stpddog - 25/07/2009 18:43 - United States

Today, while trying to get my attention, my dog got her nail stuck in a usb port in my laptop. She freaked out and ran off, dragging it off my lap and through the house before if came off. Her nail was only slightly chipped- my laptop now has a cracked screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 572
You deserved it 8 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

people can be so rude on this site, its not the dogs fault that she got her nail caught in something and was scared, and if you ever have been around a scared animal you would know how hard it is to calm them down before they make the situation worse (kinda like PEOPLE for instance)

teehee, silly doggs. always running around and causing hundreds of dollars worth of damage

Comments

gangsterbert 0

YDI for having an evil dog!

Wow thats lame dude, hopefully itll work out for you man, just dont kill your dog :P

people can be so rude on this site, its not the dogs fault that she got her nail caught in something and was scared, and if you ever have been around a scared animal you would know how hard it is to calm them down before they make the situation worse (kinda like PEOPLE for instance)

macs kick ass lol u can press ctrl-alt-command-8 and the screen goes all inverted its trippy lol

piddly_03 0

how does this even happen? usb ports on laptops are on the side... how would she get her nail caught in it? and how would it be stuck in there well enough to drag it around the house?

Exactly what I was thinking, but then someone mentioned something about the dog not being trained to jump on people, and I started thinking about how my puppy used to scratch at my leg when I was sitting on the couch before I trained it not to, which is the best answer I could come up with. All in all; poor dog for getting its nail caught, but naughty owner for not training it better.

alex_vik 0

Don't let your animals on the furniture and you won't have problems like this. YDI

Aw, your poor dog! She must have been so scared, it's not her fault at all.

magichateball 0

YDI for not paying attention to your pet. As for my "dipshit comment" as # 10 so succinctly put it, maybe some people interact better with their animals than with humans. You, #10 are proof and a major reason why I love my pets more than other people. Animals can't help their actions, people can.

"Animals can't help their actions, people can." So what about all the people blaming the owner for not training his/her dog properly? If animals can't help their actions then you can't blame them for misbehaving. I personally don't like dogs but I have a number of friends with dogs they've had for a long time and trained well that still jump on people and furniture. Not the OP's fault.

well not only did you deserve it. you deserve to be shot in the face. how did a dog drag a laptop through "the whole house" with its nail. it wouldnt even be able to walk. so the only thing true about that is that he pulled it off your lap. and your screen is deffinately not broken

totally agree... super exaggerated fml

how the hell would you know if its broken or not? have you SEEN it? and how would you know that the dog cant drag the laptop? has YOUR dog ever done that? the size of the dog is not specified, things happen.

Nomad609 0

People Like pteresadactyl = idiot for thinking that this FML is true. Seriously, A dogs nail?? Getting stuck? And assuming its the front paw that was stuck, did the dog run backwards that the OP didnt bother catching her?? This FML is 100% stupid.

im not saying that i think its true, but everyone on this site seems to think that every single fml is fake so why not side with the OP every once in a while.

likeOMGwow 0

agreed. i don't even see how this is physically possible lol

teehee, silly doggs. always running around and causing hundreds of dollars worth of damage

FireFlie07 20

This is why you buy the all inclusive accidental damage warranty. Always worth it. Poor puppy, it must have been so scared...

russianredgirl 0