By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 23:38 - Bangladesh

Today, while trying to break up with my girlfriend, I somehow ended up begging her not to break up with me. I'm still not sure how that happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 304
You deserved it 21 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just get it over with already. Seriously, you sound like a character from a bad sitcom.

Zimmington 21

Make a ******* decision & stick to it

Comments

Your girlfriend must be a master manipulator to turn the situation around like that. That, or you are not entirely ready to end it yet.

she's one smart cookie. its called the art of being a girl. ;)

catkat1988 17

Sounds to me like you weren't ready for the break-up. Either that, or she's just a ninja manipulator. You probably need to figure out which one it is, and I don't think either of us can help you with that.

Or OP is missing a vital organ: His spine.

Write down what you want to say and just read it...or if you want her to do it just piss her off Enough and she will...

buttcramp 21

I can see this happening.. you get in a little fight, things go 'round and 'round.. but if you're posting here about it then you're upset you're still in the relationship so end it.

So you want to dump her but you don't want to be dumped?

Your life as a man is over as far as this relationship is concerned. Either get out or hand over your man card......permanently

Been there, done that. Sounds like your SO there has you whipped from letting them be controlling for so long. Remember people, a controlling partner is an abusive partner, get out fast.