By Anonymous - 09/03/2011 09:52 - India

Today, while stuck in a traffic jam, my son silently changed my gear to reverse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 914
You deserved it 7 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol! the silent treachery of the young...

coconutClaire 1

if your son is too young to understand why he shouldn't do that then he's too young to be sitting in the front seat. ydi

Comments

sailorzoe 14

They are soo cute when they need a good strangling.

Spank him until he cries then take away his favourite toy for a month... fookng kids

"Spank him until he cries" Really? Is this taking into account that a lot of kids cry just from the threat of a spanking? or that a lot of kids will scream, yell, and throw a fit from slap one? Is it also taking into account that in this day and age if you spank your kids someone, if not the kid themselves, tends to call child services which starts this whole big thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against spanking in general. It is just that in this day and age even if the parent had a damn good reason for doing it, and only gave the kid a few slaps on the rear, they still tend to wind up in trouble.

Oops sorry I will admit I missed that the OP was from India so their laws may be different. However, here in America it's become dangerous to even give your kid a light slap on the behind. My first 2 questions stand though.

turtle_brigade 0

If you didn't get in to an accident: Beat the little shit. If you did get in to an accident: Beat the little shit. Check your insurance to find out how much it'll increase, and make him pay you back the difference for at least the first few months. Accidents stay on your record for 3 years, so if he did cause an accident... It's really kind of a big deal.

someindiandude 6

OP is from India, US insurance rules do not apply there, the insurance rules in India are different. Also, traffic jam, especially in India, sounds like bumper to bumper driving. I do not expect big damage.

That's sad, but good job paying attention to the road.

cptmorgan15 2
Servonski 0

open the car door and push him out and lock the door. he'll be crying and just laugh yo ass off

what an asshole bastard sonuvabitch ...... just like his daddy

...and this is yet another reason why I don't want kids >_>