By assoutofuandme - 14/02/2013 07:39 - United States - San Francisco

Today, while riding the train home, I noticed a man who kept looking at me. Annoyed, I told him to be less obvious and to stop staring. He promptly responded, "Bitch, I'm gay, and even I can tell no one would want to look at you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 108
You deserved it 59 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let the man stare don't get annoyed so easily -_-

1, it does get annoying when someone stares for a long time. It's quite creepy actually.

Comments

aznpink7 9

DAYUM. Haha you just got told. YDI

And if OP has had other guys staring at her in a manner she found creepy or annoying, she may well have not felt like being polite to someone else she felt was staring at her. We don't know what she said, and maybe she could have been delicate (or moved away from someone who was creeping her out if the train wasn't too crowded), but there was no call for him to be nasty.

Maybe he was looking behind you. You deserve it for being such a bitch.

Get off your high horse. Many people, including myself, tend to space out when we're bored or thinking.. Don't automatically assume your being checked out. Slow your roll hot stuff.

70 - Could he have been a little nicer? Yes. Could OP been a little more courteous? Most definitely. However, OP was quite rude and presumptuous, not to mention more than a little narcissistic to assume he was staring at her. What if there was something behind her, or near her? OP should have been expecting a response at least as hostile as hers. Most people don't like being talked down to and I'm not surprised OP got what was coming to her. She started the escalation when a simple "Please stop staring" would have sufficed, as well as defused the situation.

madgrinchhatter 12