By so bored -__- - 25/02/2012 04:18 - United States

Today, my parents dragged me along to a family soccer game. I got so bored watching a bunch of grown men practically buttfucking each other between kicking balls around the field, that I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later to an empty field and had to walk five miles back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 600
You deserved it 31 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grown men buttfucking each other. Sounds intresting.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

dude that's not soccer (or football) your describing thats gay **** :o

Comments

That's what you get for waking up.... On a soccer field?

Reference to the song "waking up in Vegas"

I think you need to appreciate time with your family OP. There are worse things than spending time with family like, oh I don't know, losing your job or going hungry? Be a little more grateful.

OP, don't be whiney. If family activities are rare, you should shut up and try to enjoy them. You never know when you won't be able to see your family. Soccer is boring to watch, however. Nonetheless, suck it up. Enjoy watching the buttf*cking with your family.

MizzErikaHart 8
juicystar777 4

omg! your family is horrible. pack your tote bag with clothes and put on your juicy couture sweatpants because you're gonna be running. you could have gotten raped or kidnapped on the field. what is wrong with them? :| why don't they love you?

Can't tell if 34 is actually serious... Or if she needs to brush up on her sarcasm.

iLOLatURpain69 7

Agh I don't understand how people find soccer boring. I LOVE watching soccer.

And overreaction of the day award goes to comment 34!!!!

sycosyd_97 1

#19 that's rude. You shouldn't throw that in other people's face like that. I agree there is worse things but that is really messed up that they would just leave her.

RoseTintMyWorld 8

No 57, I think you win that one for over use of exclamation points.

19- I'm gonna thumb you up just for your hilarious picture

JoshTheMaggot 8

This is my opinion but I think most sports are a lot more fun to actually play then watch. Soccer is a fun sport but I personally do not enjoy watching it.

Why does #1 have so many thumbs down? I mean sure it was a bit lame, but wow.

linkinpark98 23

Well at least you'll get some exercise on the way back! :D

"Suck it up, buttercup" was a commonly used phrase in my family. And hey, I turned out just fine.. *twitch*

Soccer's actually pretty fun to play; just not to watch.

Grown men buttfucking each other. Sounds intresting.

nofearjenshere 12

I bet someone got turned on by reading this FML.

Interesting. Because if there were a bunch of grown men practically buttfucking in front of me, the last thing I would feel comfortable doing is falling asleep.. O.o

Grown men buttfucking each other isn't soccer. That's football.

ValerieStar 5

135 THANK YOU. Soccer is manly. ;) Another buttf*cking sport is wrestling. -.-

135 and 145 you believe 100 lb men prancing around a field is the manliest sport. Football takes actual strength and just so you know Hockey is basically men on skates bashing teeth out of others

145- Soccer is in no way a manly sport, and will never be. Lol even wrestling is more manly than that.

Oh, are we all bashing sports now? Last year there was a Brazillian soccer player who fell face-first into a goalpost, and continued playing with a broken and bloody nose. If that isn't manly, I don't know what is.

The person who broke his nose is a man for sticking it in there and finishing the game, but a no contact sport where grown men chase around a ball around the field is not really manly. But your idea of manly may be different than mine, so yeah...

Typical American thinking football is the manliest sport. Rugby is way worse. And you wouldn't have near enough strength to play soccer so shut up.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Rugby... Now that's a rough sport. Foot ball- without the padding and protective gear. Way more macho then football or soccer :p

Yo I'm American, and I straight up HATE football. It's lame as shit, and it's constant *stop**start**stop**start* in football. That's something you don't get with soccer. if you mess up, you get a yellow card or you get thrown. None of that sissy "penalty" bullshit. If you think soccer doesn't take muscles, then YOU try kicking a soccer ball as far as them AND have it be accurate as well. Maybe you should try juggling the ball while you're at it? Stupid redneck. P.s. $10 says your response isn't going to have any weight whatsoever.

You sir, aren't a real American.....you facist you.

Please, football is the easiest sport to play EVER!!! You take breaks every other minute and all you have to do is chase each other around the field trying to get a ball.

grovervac3000 15

Oh my god. Do you know anything about soccer? It's a total contact sport

grovervac3000 15

continuing my reply to #177- My coach had us do drills where two of us would run down the field, one with the ball, and we would have to PUSH with our bodies to get the ball. Also, people get injured/called from PUSHING, TRIPPING and more ALL THE TIME. Next time, do some research.

rosha267 21

I'm sorry but I just don't see how this is possible...those stands aren't usually very comfortable

theres no way your parents would leave you there? wtf ; deff a made up fml

Agreed. By social standards, it takes a real man to willingly "buttfuck" another... Unless I've been lied to, I remain a proud member of that category!?!

stevenJB 25

Awh it's both a ydi and FML for you. But in today's world walking a few miles can save your life.

Or get yourself kidnapped, killed, and whatever happens between getting kidnapped and killed.

bizarre_ftw 21

Raped, tortured, your kidnapers unwilling therapist? The possibilities are endless really :)

X_Codes 11

@51 - If you're so worried about being kidnapped and killed, then don't leave the house. Also, turn off your internet, because people can stalk you over social networking sites. Phone, too, since you can't have any hangups or random heavy breathers calling you. Also, close your blinds so nobody can see you, but keep the lights on so people don't think the house is empty. Do this 24/7. OH! Almost forgot. The government fluoridates the water to mind control you, so absolutely never, EVER drink water! They'll mind control you into going to the nearest CIA safehouse where you'll be kidnapped and killed.

Or showed up home DRUNK. "aye mom, dad. On my walk home I made a friend and we shared a big grape juicebox. Tasted funny, but let me tell yo- ahh" *barf* :)

robbydoherty 0

What's so bad about some exercise?

MizzErikaHart 8

5 miles is like a 2 hour walk tho

Blacksabbath211 9

5 miles is MAYBE an hour 15 minute walk

Mr. Yahoo wizard, So does this mean that prostitutes who willingly want to be prostitutes don't like their job??

SaMmIMonster96 6

Hmm? Interesting, but still odd. Fyl