By Scarred - 04/09/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, while riding in the car with my friends, we stopped at a red light. To our left, a very obese, middle aged man slowly unbuttoned his shirt and spread it out. He then stared at us while massaging his nipples with his thumb and index fingers for the duration of the red light. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 972
You deserved it 5 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And people told me my reverse tinted windows were a bad idea...

Bwahahahahahaha, thats so awesome, the obese guy is instantly my favourite person in the world. Also FYL indeed, even if i think what the guy did is brilliant :P

Comments

myhairynutsack 0

If it really happened (and I have my doubts), YDI for looking.

rosemary_fml 5

i bet it was like a train wreck.

Oh....sorry for your 1 minute of hell that nobody forced you to look at

girlskill 0

HAHAHAHA that is hilarious not an fml at all, more like a "my day was amazing"

sounds like you kept staring. you should have tried to laugh. he was doing it so that he could ********** to your reactions later, you do eealize that right?

YDI. You either watched the whole thing, or kept looking back to see what he was doing. You subjected yourself to it either way. Idiot. Though my first reaction was that this is bullshit and I still think it is.

It was Plexico. He just wanted a blumpkin! Jeez. Where is screwtaylor? She should be doing this.

It wasn't me this time around, but it's giving me ideas! I gotta get a CD of **** background music and take the tint off my windows. Coming soon to a red light near you!

Haha. That sounds...ineffective at best. Unless you're really sexy, which, for all I know, you may be. The **** music is a really nice touch. New meaning to "red light district", huh?

What am I going to have to do to make the show work? Maybe if I had a female co-star sitting low in the backseat reaching around and massaging my nipple as I make the exaggerated fake ****** faces? Any volunteers? From the Volunteer State?

Well, you could always drive an ice cream truck. You like the MILF action, and lots of moms go out to the ice cream truck to buy stuff for their kids... That actually sounds like something I would do. So yeah, I volunteer. You know, the best wingpeople are the opposite sex from the person trying to "hook up" with someone. So maybe I could just get in your car with a bunch of other girls and make you look all the more desirable.

prinsessian 0

plexico, I love you. :) your comments are always full of WIN. x)