By penny-dropping - 16/04/2012 04:24 - United States

Today, while packing my luggage from vacation I thought I saw a penny drop into my bag. After looking everywhere I couldn't find it. Now that I am home I found out that I had mistaken a cockroach for a penny. I now have a family of cockroaches living in my luggage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 411
You deserved it 3 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

demonkonga 5

1 Spray it with pesticide 2 burn that shit and laugh like a maniac 3 throw it away and buy a new one

Why were you searching that much for a penny, anyway?

Comments

jePomme 0

That's just disgusting. I'd burn it.

You must be joking. For ****'s sake, please tell me you're joking. Sue the hotel? For WHAT exactly? Are you insane, stupid, extremely litigious, or some crazy combination? Or are you a lawyer in desperate need of clients?

no, it isn't time for that at all. what a terrible idea

On what? That when u came home and opened your luggage finding yourself a family of roaches?

Sixers01 0

36 - Why're you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan! I just don't want you to do some crazy shit, I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge, and had his wife in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid. In the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to, come to think of it, his name was, it was you.. Dayum..

60- I feel that as a fellow FMLer, I should tell you this: Your comment makes very little sense. I was barely able to decipher what it said. If you want to survive grammar nazis and others on FML, make more of an effort to be grammatically correct.

RedPillSucks 31

How would someone go about proving this in court? Hotel: These roaches were brought to the hotel by OP. Now he claims we are responsible. OP: No, Your honor, these roaches clearly have the hotels name stamped on their backs.

GrammurNutzy 2

@67 - It's in reference to an Eminem song. Your point is still relevant though!

Hitdude - those are lyrics from "Stan" by Eminem. I have no idea what they have to do with anything, though.

lainie3516 0

I don't understand what you wrote...

The cockroaches were actually defecting, and you abetted them. I'd expect the FBI to show up asking questions right about...now.

Why would you go looking for a penny?

Throw it in the garbage and go buy a new one.

katcot99 11

It'd cost more to send it there then what you'd actually get

tomtato 10

Did the roaches apply for visas? Illegal immigration costs more than a penny my dear!

It is better to get rid of it straight away before you end up with more of those in your house. They're creepy little buggers.