By showerpower - 21/01/2010 00:23 - United States

Today, while in the shower with my girlfriend she was going on and on about how she thinks she's fat when she's in perfect shape. With what she said still on my mind, I meant to say "honey, you're so beautiful", but accidentally said "honey, you're so fat". I'll be sleeping alone tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 506
You deserved it 34 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She deserves it for fishing for compliments.

You know you wanted to say that because she's always bitching about her weight. I hate how fit woman say they are fat and need to lose weight. I'm so fat I can't eat one piece of brownie or it will go straight to my thighs... Good, I'm ******* glad then you won't break in half when I bend you over.

Comments

perdix 29

Freud says there are no mistakes. It is you, sir, who are in denial, and your girlfriend and your subconscious that speak the truth. Face it, you are dating a porker and it is only to stroke your massive ego that you insist you are worthy of dating a woman in "perfect shape." Just come to grips with the fact that you are a plumpa humpa and you can be happy. Her fat rolls will make great grips.

screwlife23 0

how the hell do u know she's fat?? you are such a self-involved, cocky, insensitive douche with an ego bigger than ur dick. get a hobby. and btw who uses the term "porker"? really?

It appears that someone does not know of the person that is perdix. XD

hockeygirl24 0

hahaha but she does desever it like # 4 said!

You were in the shower with your girlfriend. And you were TALKING? What the ****, man?!

My thoughts exactly. Were you really just "saving water" and showering together. Gosh your sex life must be boring.

Clearly you've never been in that kind of relationship, sometimes it's nice to shower with your loved one just for the sake of showering together, doesn't always have to be for sex

Hm, it does for me. Also, it doesn't sound as "nice" as you make it seem considering she was bitching the entire time. Oh AND, I still stand by my comment that OP's sex life must be boring. when your sex life is good, you **** when you're in the shower... you don't talk..

Agreed #34. Anyone that doesnt hasnt been in a relationship for more that some 10 months because they're in it for bangin. Not saying I hate sex but I dont have to **** 24/7.

if you think about it.. your sex life must be pretty dam boring if the most exciting place to **** is in the shower... shower sex is great but if you shower together every day, it's not such a big occasion.. and plus you usually shower together right after sex. lame.

I didn't say its the most exciting place to ****.

This would just be a funny slipup... but then I reread it and saw where you were when you said it. Dude, your girlfriend really needs to chill out. She can't expect you to think clearly when the two of you are in the shower together. I mean really. Explain to her that you only have enough blood to run your john or your brain, not both at once. Even if you weren't having sex... the blood's not gonna be in your brain.

should have just told her to shut up and put your **** back in her mouth...

wow, thats one of the biggest no no a girl can do....keep going on about what bad about her body to her boyfriend....she over reacted because shes so preoccupied... dont worry about it...she'll get over it.

heartlessagony 0

*sigh* I hope I will never be like the OP's girlfriend.

SHE deserves it, mainly for bitching about being fat when she's obviously (to you at least) not. I've NEVER asked my husband if I was fat or skinny. I like #43's comment.

Flutist 3

While the slip of the tongue sucks, she had been going on and on about being fat. It would be one thing if she genuinely felt she had gained weight and was asking, but it sounds like she complains all the time because of either low self esteem or she wants compliments. Girls like that annoy me, only because they demand that the world know they are fat and then if someone doesn't compliment them right they get pissed off. I say she got what she deserved. If she calls herself fat then why should she expect the world not to.

BTW #34 & 38, I've been married for 2 years. I've never taken a wife with her just for the sake of showering. Happily married, great sex life.