By mayerstexmex69 - 08/11/2012 15:52 - Canada - Hamilton

Today, while in class, I was called down to the office. The principal showed me a video of 2 guys fighting in the school parking lot. I'm accused of being one of those guys. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 803
You deserved it 2 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PleaseStayChill 9

Shave your head, grow out your 'stache, and embrace your masculinity.

tell him "nah ain't me, but ill whip both these *******"

Comments

Was it a fight between Justin Bieber and some guy from One Direction? Maybe that's why.

olpally 32

You forgot Carly Rae jepsen... Lol

Schizomaniac 24

Carly Rae Jepsen is actually a girl, dweeb.

I may be clueless, but perhaps that was the joke?

olpally 32

65- it was a joke... I implied he missed another hated band/artist... I failed miserably... *starts eating pizza*

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#37 and you forgot Kurt Cobain, the lead singer of Nickleback. *Shows a picture of Nicolas Cage*

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

I'm sure a lot of you are going to thumb down the previous post I just posted^. But there's a story behind it. I was on Facebook and a friend of mine posted a picture of Nicolas Cage, and the caption said "RIP Kurt Cobain (of nirvana) the lead singer of Nickleback". It had me dying of laughter. (the reason the post was even mentioned is because to my understanding a lot people dislike Nickleback; another band/artist everybody hates) And don't worry, I made sure to slap the stupidity out of him.

You do know, hollowichigo, that there is a very popular way of trolling conisisting of taking a quote, the person who said that quote, and a picture in the background of that person- and messing with it completely. E.g: "A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives percisely when he means to." - Dumbledore. With a picture of Merlin in the background. I'm not saying this is the case, but what your friend wrote reminds me very much of that, so jdon't jump to hasty conclusions, you may have been trolled.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#73 yeah you're right. I'm tired of seeing "Inspirational Quotes" that people like Drake or Lil Wayne never said all over the place. But this one was… different. It was hilarious because the three of them actually look the same. I don't know about other people, but that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Facebook. :P

In middle school (light years ago) I was pulled out of the cafeteria by the school police and principle and accused of being a prostitute. Being Latina, they had confused me for one of the only other Latinas in school... Who I guess was a prostitute. Anyways, point being it took hours of embarrassment to clear up and my folks have always super regretted not suing them or raising hell. Point Being: Raise hell! Get loud! Make their wrongs right!

unknown_user5566 26

12- I'm sorry you had to deal with your situation, but I think raising hell (in OP's case) would be a little bit of an overreaction. The principal made an extremely stupid mistake, yes. But there's no reason to drag it out.

FYI, light year is a measurement of distance, not time.

Thank you for noting that, Doc. It is the distance that light can travel in one year, so about 6 trillion miles. If you look at the word, we can see where it has its roots; not in a time period but a distance. Hope that clears up any confusion for further usage!

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#59, you know, we actually use "Time" as a measurement of distance.

unknown_user5566 26

74- You use time as a measurement of distance? No, you don't. Time can be relative to distance traveled (i.e.; it may take you an an hour to go 45 miles) but you don't use time to actually measure any length. Correct me if I'm wrong Doc/Pleonasm, but I think I said that correctly.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#76 yeah, I forgot EXACTLY what MinutePhysics (It's an education channel on YouTube. You should check it out, it's really cool channel. They say really awesome facts) said, but it was similar to what you and Doc said. We use Time as technically a substitute to great distances. Such as 8 miles = 60 minutes. Sorry for my post, I shouldn't have said anything without an actual understanding.

Sinkhole 26

76 - Actually, time is more relevant to speed and/or acceleration. So, it could take you an hour to travel 45 miles, but that's not because it's 45 miles: it's because you're travelling at 45 miles per hour.

unknown_user5566 26

Sinkhole, thanks for saying that more clearly, that's what I was trying to get at. :) I've never been very good at science, and it is sometimes difficult for me to translate my thoughts into words in that area.

unknown_user5566 26

Your principal is an idiot. Even if you DO look a tad masculine, your records would show you're a female.

True, but the principal isn't going off the logic that she looks like a guy, therefore she is the guy in the film. Rather that she looks like a guy, so that guy in the film must be a manly-looking girl instead, with her fitting that profile. I'll probably get thumbed down, but I just wanted to clarify that it's more likely he knows she's a girl and thinks a manly girl was involved, rather than him thinking she's a guy.

unknown_user5566 26

Ah, good point, sir. When OP specified that it was two guys, I automatically assumed the principal knew that as well.

bach2121 13

Point that out to the stupid principal!

Although he should do more investigating before throwing out rudimentary accusations, it could be plausible that some guys are growing their hair out, and in fact, do look like girls. It's embarrassing for a girl to be called a man, but with "guys" growing out their hair and wearing weird clothing, how far fetched is it?

KiddNYC1O 20

Throw a left hook, let him match it.

Nah, that wouldn't land OP in jail or anything.

perdix 29

Surveillance cameras don't exactly have cinema-quality imaging. The principal saw two blobs fighting. Evidently, you resemble a blob, FYL.

That was also what I was thinking. Schools are more likely equipped with web cams from radio shack instead of NASA telescopes.

raraisbang 12

Actually, the one at my school was strong enough to read a guy's chewing tobacco can on his dashboard, and he was parked at the very back of the parking lot. They were high tech surveillance cameras and cost quite a bit.

If you're a tomboy I guess you can't be so offended.

I disagree. Tomboys still generally have ****, long hair, and wear women's clothing (just not the girly look). My friends call me a tomboy, though I've never been mistaken for a man.

I was a tomboy growing up and I had a really athletic body (no boobs and muscular) and wasn't ever confused for a boy. But girls now sometime try to look like boys and some boys grow their hair out. It could be an honest mistake. Some guys wear skinny jeans and pink shirts so for an old school principal, it could be a tough call.

Next on horrible musician fight night: Justin Bieber vs. One Direction

olpally 32

Somebody beat you to it, squeaky... Fyl! Lol.

OhDearBetrayal 25

That would be an unfair fight! Gay boys know not to hit gender confused little girls! Justin Bieber would win by default.