By biblewanker - 17/12/2010 16:05 - Australia

Spicy
Today, while in a public restroom I could hear a guy having his way with his hand. He was quoting verses from the bible. I was in a cubicle and he was at the urinal. I was too frightened to leave. This went on for a very long time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 731
You deserved it 3 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've said, with a hollow voice, "God sees everything, son".

Brings a whole new meaning to "holy crap."

Comments

sallen0046 4

You were frightened? Of what, exactly? It's none of your business what other people do in the bathroom. God forbid you have to do something logical like leave when you can hang around for an extended period of time and then post it on the internet.

RedPillSucks 31

He was scared of being raped when he stepped out. Anyone who can ********** in a urinal might be capable of other things as well.

foryoublue94 0

I think it's kind of not a choice anymore whether or not it's your business when they're masturbating in the urinal of a PUBLIC restroom.

GotALife 11

Man:Dont commit fornacation Woman:WTF? Man:I will not malest anyone Woman:(Silent) Man:oooooooo Man:Adultoooooo (banging sounds) get it get it get it ya ya ya Woman:(Eye's wide open) Man:Wow....nice pep talk

BlackHoleSuns 0

You sir, are very ignorant. Even if this was a joke, which I doubt it was, you fail at being funny and look like a douche. I'm surprised that nobody has called you out on this one yet. If you believe that the Bible is **** then what do you worship? Pornhub?

Iknoweverything 29

To everyone who said that he must be a religious nut, here's a thought... maybe the guy hated someone for forcing Christianity on him. Therefore, he masterbates to bible verses as a way to be disrespectful. Thinking of the bible while having his way could make him a "dirty dirty boy." It can go both ways though.

you shoulda joined him and see who could last longer