By theunluckylifeofme - 26/06/2013 20:33 - United States - Gilroy

Spicy
Today, while I was working the drive-thru, a couple came through. As I was handing back their change they began giggling. I looked down to see the man's sex-nose fully erect. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 758
You deserved it 5 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

never heard the term "sex nose" before. i might have to use it now

Comments

Of all the slang in the world, this is the first time I've heard sex-nose. You learn something new every day.

This will definitely be added to the long list of strange things people engage in while sitting at the drive-through.

Michele2luv 8

Ever in the history of FML?? Oh, stop it, you...

dreamsneverfall 8

Why can't some people figure out the purpose of a thumbs up button. 103 other people were capable.

Apparently you can't figure out how to use the thumbs down

Because some comments are so good (or so bad) that they need futher comments.

Druu 53

In this case "you can have my nose" doesn't solve anything

cottoncandymango 17

Just saying "sex-nose" already makes me feel uncomfortable. Never heard that one before!

It's really not that big of a deal, things like that are hard to control..

I'm sure its not that hard to keep your willie in your knickers.

18- Are you just now hitting puberty, or something? Only some whacked-out exhibitionist would say something like that, otherwise.

What does puberty have to do with my comment, it was supposed to be a pun that you didn't get did you?

Wait, I still don't get it...can someone explain?

caligirllife 11

what deals with sex that gets fully erect?

Lol. Maybe he saw you and bam. Nah Jk It could've been worst tho. He could've been fully naked o.o

How would that be worse? OP wouldn't have been uncomfortable or disgusted if she saw his legs or torso. His "sex-nose" was literally the only part of him she didn't want to see.

zevo1415 10