By GymBattle - 31/10/2013 23:18 - United States

Today, while I was working out, I was listening to music with my earbuds in. The Pokémon theme started playing and I begun singing along. It wasn't too long after that I remembered I was in a crowded gym on a military base. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 361
You deserved it 12 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone was probably singing along in there heads, no worrys OP.

Comments

timss4 19

Lol I don't see the problem, everyone in my platoon would join in haha

Hey, OP, did you "catch 'em all" staring at you?

And? Did anyone else join in? Someone must have.

tehdarkness 21

You should be working out hard enough that it isn't easy to sing.

People who wrote negative comments on this post are silly. Pokemon is the shit! :D

At least you weren't singing my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ;)

no worries OP, happens to the best of us. I once broke out into the Sailor Moon theme in the middle of the campus at school.

Hey that song is great...I would have sang with you if I was there...and I think a few may have sang a bit also...great beat...also good for pumping up...I need to hear it now...

Nothing wrong with letting the kid in you out. And this is coming from a 37 year old who is enjoying x and has a nice collection of plushies. Typing on a phone with a pikachu case. Some things, aren't meant for the young, they are meant for the young at heart, and imo, Pokemon is one of them. Be proud.

Why is it that if a guy wrote this, it would be super creepy? I had to check your profile and wondered why I'm biased to old men who are still a kid.