By KP - 25/06/2009 16:22 - United States

Today, while I was working a customer notified me that the men's restroom need some attention. Thinking that there was just a small mess, I walked into the restroom only to discover someone had taken a crap in the sink. Guess who got to clean it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 112
You deserved it 3 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry you had putting up with other peoples shit.. hehe

unluckky but what kind of place do you work in seriously?

Comments

yes, number 14- die. You are subhuman.

insert_name 0

i know exactly how you feel, i cleaned shit up off a bathroom floor on wednesday. don't you just hate people?

birds_fml 7

I've learned, after years in retail, to NEVER be the one to discover a mess. If someone says the restroom needs cleaning, tell them you'll let the janitor know (they don't need to know you don't have one) and then go about your business like you never heard a thing. Eventually a coworker will discover it, and they'll be the one to clean it. If you accidentally find a mess, walk away.

fake.guess who...bla bla bla?think you're so fkn cool huh?

bbbbaaaa 0

finally a story worthy of fml

I swear, every time I read about someone s***ing someplace other than a toilet indoors, I want to bash their f***ing head on the porcelain. Once the supervisor at my office let some foreign guy use the can, and found s*** on the wall and in the urinal afterwards.

Im guessing you didnt have to clean it people with questions at the end of it are hinting that they didnt do it. So theyre not acutally lieng when they post it up.

HahahahaHahahaha #5. And omg...that sucks. FYL indeed.

Dude that was a pretty shitty thing to do. Once at my work some little punk took a dump INSIDE the TP dispenser. How he got his ass that high up the wall I'll never know .

It is called a job, and yes you will have to do things you don't want to