By stop it ninja - 14/10/2012 07:00 - United States - Fredericksburg

Today, while I was using my computer, my cat ran up to the power strip, looked me in the eyes, and hit the power switch, turning everything off. She does this quite often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 569
You deserved it 4 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

That is the coolest thing ever. Your cat is such an asshole! A hilarious, intelligent, feline asshole!

The fact that she looked you in the eyes meant she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

Comments

Maybe you should learn from this. After a while you might know better.

Is there some sort of rescue-plan we need to set in motion?

Is there some sort of rescue-plan we need to set in motion?

Noor I have to take time out to say this but you are seriously hilarious !!! I'm so sad I look for your comments whenever I come on FML :) I dont care if my head gets bitten off for this but I LOVE YOU NOOR ! :)

GoodLookingGeese 10

Whoa.. Let's praise a god-cat maybe they'll leave us alone for some time. Then we can build our rebel forces to take over them. Ohh, wait - we didn't loose yet (blush).

Take some clear packing tape & use it to tape the switch to the "on" position, then video tape kitty's freak out when it can't turn your power off & laugh @ the cat (all while pointing to it).

Twisted_Angel 17

my dog does stuff like that. when I'm reading he likes to lay his head on my Kindle so I can't see. when I'm on my phone, he head butts it out of my hand, then stares at me and grunts. all animals are in on the game of driving us nuts.

You know it's time to leave the computer when your cat starts worrying about you.

Hee hee! Good kitty. Now tell me again that men are not controlled by *******.