Keep walking

By Anonymous - 08/04/2013 22:06 - United Kingdom - Kingston

Today, I was out when a guy walking with his girlfriend eyed me up. I made a shocked face at him and kept walking. The next thing I knew, his girlfriend was beating the shit out of me claiming that I was "the other woman." I'd never seen the guy before in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 505
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lishajoy777 14

At least you were considered a threat? fyl for being hot.

Comments

I think he was worse off than you then

Sorry I read that wrong thought it said he was beating him up

Actually your comment still makes sense. I think the guy is probably worse off with a girlfriend like that.

I'm gonna have to say **** the boyfriend's life for having a paranoid banshee for a girlfriend.

Redoxx_fml 22

I'm gonna say **** the poor girl's life who got beat up for no reason

Zyzz7 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#50 pretty sure you're the one that needs to grow up for suggesting that she deserved to be beaten up because of what was probably an involuntary reaction.

Blatant honest staring earns a blatant honest reaction... I'm sure OP would have watched it if she knew the GF would make a huge deal over it. And not all couples fight constantly. In a such unhealthy case you may want to look at the mirror - not at random passerby's faces.

Zyzz7 12

It clearly was not involuntary, OP listed the thought process that preceded her actions. And she deserve a beating, no, but she certainly deserved some kind of negative reaction.

Zyzz7 12

@63 Looking someone up and down is not "staring", its called checking someone out, and most normal people do it on daily basis. If you have enough social anxiety that you can't handle such a normal human instinct, the maybe you should just stay at home and be away from other humans. And yes, fights are part of a normal, healthy relationship. Anyone that. Has been in a relationship would know that.

bamagrl410 31

Well guys it sounds like we found the jealous girlfriend...

Wow, the stupidity is truly mind blowing. No, the OP does not deserve this, whether her reaction was involuntary or not, it was justified, being checked out by a guy who is clearly with someone, it makes you feel disgusted. Especially since being checked out by someone IS NOT a compliment in general, it can feel rather objectifying. Also, while men noticing attractive women might be biological instinct, we actually CAN expect them not to check out other girls when they're in a relationship. You know why? Cause we're intelligent human beings with SELF-CONTROL. He did not need to check her out, especially right in front of his gf, and the girl defiantly didn't need to beat OP. If anything, she should focus on her bf, not the OP, she was just there, minding her own business, it was the bf who did the offending actions, it was HIM that provoked the situation when he decided to check out another girl right in front if his gf. It's also the gf's fault too though, gross overreaction. In conclusion, you're incredibly ignorant, grow up.

What did the guy do? I hope he has helped you.

He probably just stood there and watched in fear of him getting the same ass whooping the OP was getting. If he had helped, the girlfriend probably would've taken that as some strange sign that he liked her and beat the holy crap out of him.

lishajoy777 14

At least you were considered a threat? fyl for being hot.

I'm pretty sure if the bitch was crazy enough that anything with a ****** could be considered a potential threat...

Oh and also *takes a deep breath* I’ve got the look I’ve got the butt But those things don’t make me a ****** Boys call me stuck up Girls say I’m conceited On behalf on all hot girls those comments are not needed Just cause I’m pretty I have to be dumb I don’t care about which I just wanna have fun Hot girls we have problems too We’re just like you, except we’re HOT The world needs to open their eyes And realize We’re not perfect And sometimes we lie

lishajoy777 14

What? ahah I dont know if Im just a little slow but I don't get what the hell you're talking about.

They're probably lyrics, 12. Quite exquisite lyrics if I do say so myself. Elegantly written and so appropriate.. *cough* O.o

Look up "hot problems" on YouTube. It was the music hit single that followed "Friday" if you don't remember

[Busy editing the shit out of this comment because it was put in the wrong place. Feel free to thumb it down or whatever.]

Zyzz7 12

Shes one of those people who yells 'HOW DARE YOU?!!' when you even look at her for half a second.

bigdude1302 2

You just got knocked the f*** out!! Lol...insecure females ridden with the paranoid psychosis, you need to watch out for them! Next time don't make eye contact with him and you might keep all of your hair

Whoa girl! There's no way you did not fend for yourself. I don't care who that bitch is. If you hit me for something I did not do, don't expect me to just stand there.

Wow that is messed up... I feel bad for both you and the crazy girlfriend! I mean, she is a mess... That's no excuse for beating people up, though! FYL

******* bitch! I hope you popped her back