By blocked_by_fire - 17/04/2012 18:13 - United States - Pullman

Spicy
Today, while I was in the midst of the most mind-blowing shower sex ever, the fire alarm went off. My girlfriend had left the stove top on and the entire kitchen had caught on fire. So instead of finishing, I frantically ran around naked trying to douse the flames. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 722
You deserved it 4 510

Same thing different taste

Comments

namhowell 6
ayyemmcee 1

Ahhh kitchen fires are always a cockblock.

demonkonga 5

Lol that would be one of the greatest way to cockblock some one

What? Set their kitchen on fire? That would be the worst way to **** block someone... You would, if caught, be arrested for arson, vandalism, and countless other things...

Hhah **** blocked by fire good one.. Not gnna lie sex in the shower is ****** amazing... Till the water bill comes along.. Which it will lol

Your girlfriend's screaming should have easily been enough to drown out the alarm. If you could actually hear the smoke alarm over the sounds of the shower AND the sex, then it wasn't as mind-blowing as you thought, Casanova.

OP got owned by docbastard lmao but I do agree with docbastard wasnt as mindblowing cus u can hear the smoke alarm -.-

What?! Smoke alarms are loud as hell. I had a house fire once and I was asleep and im a deep sleeper that thing woke me up and saved my life.

That depends on the fire alarm. I have heard a few alarms that could overpower a large-scale concert! But I will assume Doc is right, as usual.

Sorry Doc, but why not let the couple enjoy their sex? A girl doesn't have to be screaming for it to be superb. If she's a quiet one, she's a quiet one, and anything a guy does to try to make her scream would probably make the sex horrible. Granted, if OP's claiming this sex was better than anyone else's in the world ever, he's obviously wrong. He doesn't sound that arrogant, however. I would presume he means "ever" in reference to what he personally experiences. On a side note, it's lucky they were quiet enough to hear the alarm, or they would have lost much more of the kitchen. Additionally, OP never claimed that the alarm sound was the only indicator that there was a large fire in the house; there are many other symptoms of a fire that might have warned them also. Excellent burn though, as usual ^_^ My personal input is that it's unwarranted.

CRC - You overanalysed my comment WAY too much. It was just a simple joke. Thanks for ruining it.

Aw, it's impossible to ruin it, especially being you. If I thought I could actually ruin it, I most certainly wouldn't write it. u.u