By needanewphone - 22/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, while I was getting ready to take a shower, I placed my phone on the counter next to the toilet. While I was washing my hair, someone called me. My phone was on vibrate, so I didn't hear it until it vibrated off the counter and into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 924
You deserved it 32 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just another reason to keep your phone out of the bathroom - full of water hazards.

Probably a good idea to keep the lid on the toilet seat down.

Comments

xmarciex 8

I read "...I placed my phone on the counter next to the toilet." and immediately knew the phone would fall in the toilet.

amberl14 3

Just a classic phone in toilet scenario!

Put it in rice for 24 hours. Fixed my phone a number of times :)

That's $45 phone plan down the pooper. That's a waste

ShroomsOnAcid 16

All bathroom counters I've seen have a slightly raised/curved edge to prevent water from the sink spilling over. This would lead me to believe that OP left her phone half over the edge, or just has crappy counters. Then again, I'm no expert in the counter department.

Awww FYL but put the toilet seat down next time or leave your phone outside of the bathroom :)

Why would you even take it in the bathroom with you? It was on vibrate and you didn't hear it so there really wasn't a point. Maybe if you were that desperate to take it in with you the volume should have been turned on.

Aww that happened to me once, 'cept it was the bathtub that my phone fell into.

Holy **** I just now saw #79's comment Sorry 79:(