By needanewphone - 22/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, while I was getting ready to take a shower, I placed my phone on the counter next to the toilet. While I was washing my hair, someone called me. My phone was on vibrate, so I didn't hear it until it vibrated off the counter and into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 924
You deserved it 32 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just another reason to keep your phone out of the bathroom - full of water hazards.

Probably a good idea to keep the lid on the toilet seat down.

Comments

Either close the lid of the toilet or don't set your phone down so close to the toilet. YDI

At least now you know that your ears need medical attention.

KRS_13 0

Because OP didn't hear the phone vibrate? Some showers are Loud. Like mine, I can't even hear it if I play my music.

scuba113 2

Dam that sucks that has happened to my sister twice not once but twice didn't learn the first time

You can get water damage on your phone just by having it in the bathroom while you shower. Condensation.

MissCutiee 0

Well, at least you didn't shit in there before...wait...you didnt did you....

desireev 17

209- Every time you comment, you're such an asshole! What's the deal with that? You never say things that are relevant to the FML. You only say things like 'get over yourself little girl' or shitty comments like that! Do you have a bad life at home and you come on to FML to bully people? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I, somewhat, understand the Grammar Nazis. At least they attack people for a legitimate mistake one has made. But you are just a jackass! Get over yourself big guy!!

pulore 3

The rice pulls all the moisture out of the phone. I've heard that it works..

Yeah, that's the rice bullshit... Research before you criticize me, please. :)

Rice expands when moisture is around it. Sucking all the liquid. It is used quite a bit in computer repair shops and in businesses who do house damage cleanups. (I use to work for a company who did that). They also had an ozone room to remove nasty smells.

Seems legit. I'll try to remember that next time I get a clothes stain.

TexasMud 8

Lmao^^^ Good luck with that. Keep your phone out of the water and save the rice for...Weddings..pigeons ...and eating

pinkcrayola 0

That would be the purpose of phone insurance.