By needanewphone - 22/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, while I was getting ready to take a shower, I placed my phone on the counter next to the toilet. While I was washing my hair, someone called me. My phone was on vibrate, so I didn't hear it until it vibrated off the counter and into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 924
You deserved it 32 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just another reason to keep your phone out of the bathroom - full of water hazards.

Probably a good idea to keep the lid on the toilet seat down.

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

Now would be a good time to have a waterproof phone.

Hmm it would have been better to have a waterproof phone BEFORE that happened

rofflewaffle 9

That's why the lid on my toilet is always closed. Prevents accidents, looks nice, and never any fights about the seat being up or down.

perdix 29

YDI for having the vibrate on maximum power! I'll bet you shove your phone down your pants and call yourself from your landline 50-60 times...and then you need a shower;)

perdix 29

Maybe I do, but why is that relevant? At least, I don't dangle it over a toilet when I shower;)

Hey, that is my comment, I replied that to #5's comment...wtf...

OP: "I don't usually take my phone into the bathroom, but when I do it falls inside the toilet."

Lol when they're recognised, but it's been quite a while since we've last seen an "interesting" meme, so the internet's probably forgotten.

GoW_Chick 14

Buzz, buzz, splash! Your phone gets way to excited when someone calls, maybe it just likes it when you push it's buttons. ;)

fattylumptard 1

Phones are inanimate objects they don't have feelings.

desireev 17

210- Nice! *sarcasm* You seem to be attacking all of GoW_Chicks comments. Get a life! And while you're at it, re-take your 3rd Grade Grammar Class! They taught all about punctuation! You may learn you somethin'!

fattylumptard 1

Yep you are defiantly a tranny **** star.

First let the phone dry for a day thenThrow it in a bag of dry rice for a month! It might be okay, do not turn it on! Take it to the store you got it from. Make sure you charge it up. You might get lucky. If it works, always set it in a bag of the rice. (throw out the old rice a couple of times.)

KRS_13 0

More like put it in rice right away

Dajucy1 7

Wait a little, they'll soon make a waterproof iPhone

GoW_Chick 14

... and if you wait a little longer they're going to make chips you implant into your head so it is completely hands free, and you can use your brain to make calls texts etc. Trust me it's coming sometime in our future.

blair_x 12

Why do you bring your phone into the bathroom at all? You don't need to make any calls or texts while you're shampoo-ing, and taking a dump/piss while talking on the phone is just tacky. Phones don't belong in bathrooms, period. I'd understand if it was a public bathroom; but from what it sounds like, it wasn't one. YDI.

Maybe next time don't put your phone there!!