By pampa31 - 14/12/2015 17:21 - Mexico - Tijuana

Today, while I was driving, there was a high speed car chase. The runaway managed to avoid my car but the police didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 762
You deserved it 1 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does this even happen to people? The most exciting thing to happen in my life was finding a potato chip that kinda resembled George Lopez.

Though they go through Evasive Vehicle Operations Course, it is still very difficult to control those heavy cruisers going that fast. Get a report and you will be 100% reimbursed. Glad you are okay.

Comments

Good news is the cops will pay for your car. the criminal probably won't

ninety 25

Classic movie chase scene move where the bad guy gets away from the cops by driving through crossing traffic. I bet the guy in the runaway car can't believe that works in real life!

Look on the bright side, theres a chance you made the local news

Rammer3500 23

At least the police have to pay. If the runaway got away you might have been stuck

Patriot0302 3

dude!! **** the police! that's no right. did it total your car??

Imagine this world without police. Have respect. The moment you need help, you'll be calling 911 depending on them to keep you safe and alive.

call the police.... they will come and shoot you! i mean help you... cross over into the afterlife.

Did you pull over when you heard the lights and sirens like you were supposed to and they hit you while you were stopped?

Gfmadden330 4

well youll get a newer car, or yours repaired and a fresh paint job.

ur turn to screw the cops...only if u have all papers though ..

That sucks. Hopefully you didn't get hurt!