By pampa31 - 14/12/2015 17:21 - Mexico - Tijuana

Today, while I was driving, there was a high speed car chase. The runaway managed to avoid my car but the police didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 762
You deserved it 1 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does this even happen to people? The most exciting thing to happen in my life was finding a potato chip that kinda resembled George Lopez.

Though they go through Evasive Vehicle Operations Course, it is still very difficult to control those heavy cruisers going that fast. Get a report and you will be 100% reimbursed. Glad you are okay.

Comments

They'll probably pay for the repairs, won't they?

afisxfallxchild 9

I'm pretty sure they're legally responsible for the damages.

That sounds like me in Need for Speed. not hitting any of the cars but the cops keep crashing into them.

Niko208 13

We'll be glad you weren't playing GTA , where they try to arrest you if they ram into you. ?

Those cruisers are heaviest things on earth, they suck for high speed chase and it is hard to maneuver them. Glad you're okay!

To everyone saying "Were you pulled over"- considering that it was a high speed chase, the OP may not have had time to pull over, could have been blindsided because of the direction of the chase, or could have been pulled over and the suspect used them as an obstacle. Chances are that OP is not to blame here, and that the rest of the factors to the chase are. Especially since suspects that are involved in high speed chases tend to see other drivers as nothing more than potential obstacles to themselves and possible weapons against their pursuers. Plus, you are assuming there is even room to "pull over" to, which isn't necessarily the case.

Couldn't you go to your local police station and see if they could pay for damages done?

Glitterbaby2613 20

im more thanful that your still alive!!!! being in any type of car crash is bad