By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 07:22 - United States

Today, while I was at the beach I decided to go into the ocean even though the waves looked rough. While I was in the water, I got caught by the riptide and needed to be saved. The reason I was at the beach? I'm a lifeguard. Now all my co-workers won't stop laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 104
You deserved it 18 079

Same thing different taste

Comments

Glam_fml 0

Yeah... I think you should find a different job. I know I wouldn't want an incompetent lifeguard guarding my life.

you're lucky you got saved. riptides are very dangerous

myhairynutsack 0

Hey #14, I don't understand what being a man has to do with it. This can happen to anyone.

So, a lifeguard, who has all kinds of water training and should know better, went for a swim in the ocean even though you knew the conditions weren't very good? Either you're a moron or this is fake!

Ya I agree it's fake... If your gonna fake something you better get your facts right cuz it's called a ripcurrent there's no such thing as a riptide

Kyle: We're guys, dude. We find something about all our friends to rip on. We made fun of you for being rich for the same reason we rip on Butters for being wimpy. Stan: And we rip on Kyle for being a Jew. Kyle: And Stan for being in love with Wendy. And Cartman for being fat. And Cartman for being stupid. And Cartman for having a ***** for a mom. And Cartman for being a sadistic asshole. Cartman: Hey. You did me already.

God damn retarded, why the **** would you do something so stupid? You obviously don't know the waters you're in charge of and need to stay away from them. You made the worst mistake and your co-workers need to tell you to quit because you're not safe for the job. If you don't know the waters then don't **** around with them. You wasted time and resources that could have been needed for a proper emergency instead of you being ******* retarded.