By HotACE - 22/04/2011 05:08

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my girlfriend, she tells me that the flab on my stomach does not turn her on, and stops in the middle of it. Therefore, until my diet is over, guess who doesn't get any. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 956
You deserved it 22 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abceasyas123abc 12

What ever happened to unconditional love??

honeypixi01 0

Tell her that her face doesn't turn you on and give her a facial to cover it up so you don't have to see it.

Comments

That shit is hott. But IMO dump her, sure if she's not happy then she could of told you at a different time other than durring sex. That's just plain rude and it shows that she doesn't care for others feeling other than her own. As for cutting you off? Ehhhh, she could **** the weight off you - win for her since you're losing weight win for you since you're being ****** until you drop from exhaustion. But then again she's probably too lazy to even bother since she chose in the middle of sex to point it out where as if it really didn't turn her on she wouldn't of started in the first place. Yeaaaaaah, dump her and find a girl whom suits you more.

firstrecon 0

wow so some one actually puts thought into their post...klutzyduck your are a rare person, you use intelligence.

she went about communicating her desires in one of the worst ways I can think of. if she really cared for you and your weight was that much of a problem for her, she should have picked a less vulnerable time and respectfully discussed her concerns with you. while I am all for women being open about sexual needs, I am against shallowness and rudeness by both sexes. I would be equally bothered by this situation if the genders were reversed. I am curious as to how much weight we are discussing. if she is upset because of five or ten extra pounds or you not having a tight six pack, I think making an issue at all would be overly harsh. is she in such perfectly toned model like shape that she has room to condemn your weight?

do all kids write like this on FML these days. I'm impressed

First off it's dump not dumb. And it's lose not loss. Secondly I suggest when you try to insult someone use a damn dictionary. You just proved you're a ******* idiot.

I see alot of douchebags that treat you like shit in your future. Can't wait for the FMLs...

superficial bitch. no offence op, but find someone who's going to love you for you, not your looks. she sounds pretty shallow.

ArielTheMermaid 17

well he sounds like he doesn't really like her either because then it wouldn't matter whether he still got some or not *unconditional love is dead*

That's really shallow but at least it'll keep you determined to lose the weight.

You definitely have bigger problems than a little extra weight. Your girlfriend is clearly insensitive and selfish.