By HotACE - 22/04/2011 05:08

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my girlfriend, she tells me that the flab on my stomach does not turn her on, and stops in the middle of it. Therefore, until my diet is over, guess who doesn't get any. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 957
You deserved it 22 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abceasyas123abc 12

What ever happened to unconditional love??

honeypixi01 0

Tell her that her face doesn't turn you on and give her a facial to cover it up so you don't have to see it.

Comments

iBeautiful 0

I'm sorry your girlfriend's such an asshole.

j1981fletcher 0

tell her not to worry her mom loves it and screws better too

Geez, I wonder what the comments would be like if the genders were reversed. -_-;

I'm always deeply saddened and terrified for our society when I'm reminded how much misogyny still exists in 2011. We have a long way to go before we achieve any real civility as a people since there are so many out there who continue to celebrate hatred and ignorance.

What a bitch! Cheat on her and then say the other woman didn't care about it! That'll teach her! ;)

a_nutritionist 10

she stopped having sex because she couldnt take it anymore. she may have been feeling that way and then decided to try anyway but just couldnt do it. you might want to not just go assuming shes a bitch just because tubby over here has a girlfriend that finds him physically repulsive.

Shoulda ate the veggies instead of the chips!

muchagente 5

135, if it was so bad that she had to stop in the middle of it she wouldn't of been able to start in the first place. She's just a typical bitch IMO.

maz255 10

That bitch better be dam good looking, our I would kick her ass to the curb