By mobster - 26/07/2009 17:39 - United States

Today, while doing aerobics in my room, I started doing really powerful Knee Highs. My cell phone fell out of my pocket while doing one knee high. As I looked down, I kneed myself in the face. I spent the next couple hours in the emergency room while the doctor told everyone my story. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 336
You deserved it 19 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

EPIC FAIL. you can't even put your cell down to work out? just sit it on the dresser or something. come on. sorry but YDI.

This is funny as hell. I'm not gonna say you deserved it, it's just a good laugh.

Comments

mylifestoryy 6

Sorry that'd be my luck too lol

and now youre telling the whole world....

WHAAAAHAHAHAHA!! That´s really funny. FYL indeed, but your doctor is a DICK!

Your doctor shouldn't have done that. Patient-Doctor Confidentiality and all, you should complain!

ydi for describing them as "powerful" - just because each of your legs weigh as much as Shamu and you shake the ground when you waddle around town doesn't mean they are "powerful"...Fyl for being at least a deuce...probably a deuce and a half.

doctors aren't even allowed to do that!

glitter_kiss 0
millenium1000 0

First of all, the doctor was probably just telling the OTHER doctors about what happened to the patient. No doctor should be that stupid. Second, maybe she was expecting a call from some one or using the phone as a timer for how long to exercise. Third of all, to everyone who is like, "doctors can't do that" & "this is a fake FML" Grow up and get a girlfriend/boyfriend or get a life! And Don't even act like you haven't submitted Fake FML's. Okay? this could have really happened.

Hava_fml 0

Awesome! haha. but seriously, i can see myself doing that. how about some self irony?