By dwek - 15/05/2009 11:07 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, while checking through the graphic novel section of my library, I noticed a gay manga porn comic. While I was wondering who in the world would ever RENT such an item, I realised I had been staring at it for a full five minutes and people were watching me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 888
You deserved it 61 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ummm, gay people would...? Or maybe people who stare at it for five minutes...?

Comments

#11: Hope you're joking. Otherwise, have fun on your crusade to get all adult material banned or else making sure all children stay at home in sheltered bubbles until they're 21. OP: For one, yes, that stuff exists, and there's a huge demand for it. People who have no problem reading gay material exist. This includes plenty straight people who aren't judgmental against the gay culture. For another, why care what other people you don't even know and with whom you'll likely never have any interaction think? YDI for both those reasons, but not for the reason you think. Grow up.

Curtieeeez 0
_cheeseballs 0
Death_to_my_life 0

Yaoi FTW. I'm actually a yaoi manga author/artist myself, so its really great to hear you can find them in libraries nowadays. Actually, many of the mangas aimed at boys get to being so famous due to the influence caused by a female audience who enjoy pairing male characters up with other male characters (ex: SasuNaru in Naruto, or GrimmjowxIchigo in Bleach). Because of yaoi, lots of the Shounen-Jump manga is more popular then it would be without yaoi fangirls. YOUR WELCOME. (lol)

I thing you just discovered that special place in your mind, that stares at gay **** material for five minutes without realizing it. Good for you :-)

Forget renting; there are actually girls that would buy that stuff, alright. Not a big surprise. Yaoi's pretty cute tho.

mimblewimble_fml 0
weefoo 0

everyone seems to be attacking the OP, i dont think he was surprised that it existed or even that people read it. i think that he was disgusted that people would borrow ****, whack off to it, and then bring it back covered in love juice for someone else to get their jollies off to. which is just point blank ******* digusting. i would've done the same thing, because i would've been intrigued by it, but wouldn't have had the balls to touch it. i agree, FYL.

Staring at you? Were you sporting a boner?