Slipping up

By Drai Gray - 24/06/2019 14:12

Spicy
Today, I'm finally dating the girl I've been fawning over for years. So what do I do? I accidentally called her by her sister's name during a conversation, which might seem like a small mistake, except I used to sleep with her sister, and she's been having a hard time getting over it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 743
You deserved it 3 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't believe this has to be spelled out for some people, but here we go: If you have a crush on someone, and hope to pursue something with them in the future, maybe don't f*ck their sibling.

It doesn’t seem like a small mistake. Maybe try to date the mom and hope the third time’s a charm and you don’t **** it up.

Comments

Can't believe this has to be spelled out for some people, but here we go: If you have a crush on someone, and hope to pursue something with them in the future, maybe don't f*ck their sibling.

We don’t know the sequence of events. Maybe he only met his crush by screwing her sister first?

"fawning over her for years" didn't give me the impression that this was a recent development on OP's side. But even if the sister was first, it's unlikely to ever happen, who wants to their sibling's second hand d*ck? Or the awkwardness of a family function with someone who has seen both you and your sibling naked. Especially with a guy who doesn't even get your name right. Nah, hard pass.

It doesn’t seem like a small mistake. Maybe try to date the mom and hope the third time’s a charm and you don’t **** it up.

courtalex 5

And why would you sleep with her sister if you had a major crush on her? If you liked her that much you wouldn’t of gotten in to bed with her sister just in case you ever did have the chance to be with her

Mungolikecandy 19

The fact you used to have sex with her sister is not a good starting place for a relationship. To then call her by her name may well be the end before the start.

bl3ur0z3 17

No, there's no circumstances under which that would be a small mistake. But your history does make it even worse.

Sonotsuave 35

I mean that sucks for you but it sounds like you expect her to get over it faster or something. That’s understandable why she feels that way. Maybe don’t hit so close to home next time to be safe

Don’t go in the same house twice for a relationship, whether casual or serious. Same with avoiding close friends. It will always be a sore point with many. And for the ones who do get over it, it takes time.

manb91gb 15

There are so many levels of creep here...