By hahatofunny - 13/09/2016 19:54 - United States - Pensacola

Today, while at the gym, I started flirting with a hot doctor. I thought things were going well so I suggested we work out together sometime and maybe work our way up to dinner together, to which she replied, "Sorry but I've seen tumors bigger than your biceps," and then walked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 001
You deserved it 2 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you're going to the gym for a reason...I'm sure the bigger biceps will come with time. A better personality for her probably will never come.

If not having big biceps is the reason for her to say no to a date then move on. No big loss there.

Comments

Wait for her to go in to the gym and stab all her tires.

Indianboy9321 25

You need help if that's your advice.

They need to be locked up, is what they need. You don't ******* stab somebody for not being into you.

It didn't show the entire comment. As far as I could see it just said "stab her." Don't blame me for the site not working properly.

And beyond that, slashing her tires would be a stupid and incredibly immature way to react, so it's still not an acceptable response.

Maybe you shouldn't be flirting at the gym.

I don't think that amount of rudeness was necessary, but people don't go to the gym to be hit on, you probably should've expected the rejection.

She was rude but at the same time I don't know many women who go to the gym to get hit on. Time and place

i dont mind getting hit on at the gym... or antwhere, its,a nice compliment

To be fair, there are some pretty big-ass tumors.

While people don't really go most places with the intent to be hit on, that is no excuse for her behavior. And as a doctor being that rude and tactless is especially appalling. I feel so sorry for her patients and coworkers. Such an arrogant person.

She seems to be very superficial about the looks anyways. You are better off with a girl who wants to go out with you for your personality op!

How would she be able to actually judge OP's personality? They were at a gym, not a bar or a place people actually talk. Looks were the only thing she had to go off of.

46, I think the point was that if she'd looked past his appearance long enough to give him a chance, she could have gotten to know him.

"The hot doctor," ah yes, clearly OP should be given a chance for his personality as that is clearly what he is basing his decision to bug this woman at the gym based on.

Do your own thing, obviously not worth it. And when you look the way you want (assuming you're there with a goal), the right person will come along and this incident will absolutely be to laugh about :) good luck op!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Keep this is in mind if someone you're not physically attracted does the same to you. She could've been nicer about it but unfortunately some people don't take subtle no's either. It might be a product of that too.

There's really nothing subtle about saying "sorry, but no." She didn't have to be a bitch about it. All she had to do was say "I'm not interested," and if he pushed, then she could have stepped it up to harsher wording. But just straight-up insulting the guy was not necessary.