By srhoa01 - 05/07/2016 06:42

Today, while at school, some jerk shot me in the foot with a BB gun. While in agonizing pain, I yelled, "FUCK" as loud as possible. A teacher walked by, oblivious to the fact I had just been shot with a BB gun and wrote me up for, "Disrespectful language". FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 323
You deserved it 1 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure where you live OP, but if you live in the US, that kid could get into serious trouble bringing one of those into school. If you know the kid report him to school security and he should be at least suspended for a while, if not, he'll be dealing with the police.

Did the teacher not do anything to the bbgun kid? If she didn't, I would be concerned about school shooters

Comments

The teacher didn't hear it? I haven't been around any BB guns, so I'm not sure how loud they are. Hope your foot is okay and that the kid who shot you faced some serious repercussions.

They can be quite quiet so I'm not surprised that the teacher didn't hear it.

I'm surprised they didn't call the SWAT team on the kid with the BB gun

Someone swore. That's obviously a bigger danger.

ChaiseT 16

Welcome to the public education system.

I don't understand how the teacher could be so oblivious to the fact that you were hurt and that was obviously why you swore. There's a difference between someone swearing just to swear, and someone doing it because they're in pain, who yells **** just to yell it, especially in school? Also, If I got shot in the foot with a BB gun, I'd be limping or sitting holding my foot, especially to assess the damage. Not to mention, as soon as she tried to write me up for swearing, she'd be immediately told that I was just ******* shot and the better thing to do was probably to get a first aid kit or something, then punish the real problem here, the asshole who brought a weapon to school.

Scientific studies have proven that swearing actually causes pain relief. So now you have grounds to sue the teacher for denying pain relief.

"AH F*K, I'VE JUST BEEN SHOT" "Excuse me who do you think you are to use such language!?" "Thank god, a teacher! Please help me, that guy over there shot me with his-" "That is not the point here. YOU just screamed out a curse word. Detention for the next two weeks after school!" "But what about hi-" "That's probably the kids SCIENCE PROJECT, let him be. Are you going to start bullying and blaming people now? TWO more weeks of detention added!"

This reminds me of when I was in college, and said the same word after being stung by a wasp during the lesson. I not only got into trouble, but automatically failed the test I was taking and had to redo it the following week. But in all seriousness, BB guns are banned aren't they? it does need to be confiscated! I hope you make a quick recovery!

Not only does the BB gun need to get confiscated, the kid need to get suspended.

Man up, BB guns don't hurt enough to cause "agonizing" pain.

Geckosrock99 33

Have some sympathy, Douchebag. Don't victim blame.

Yes they absolutely do. Standard BB guns can shoot anywhere from 150ft/s to 560ft/s, it only takes 150ft/s to pierce the skin, and 200 is enough to fracture bone. Combined with the hard metal pellets that are used, and the fact that feet are all bone with no cushioning, that would hurt a lot. A BB gun has the potential to kill someone under the right circumstances, you can't say they don't hurt. My mom got shot in the leg with one when she was a teen, over 20yrs later and she still has a scar from it.

I think people are mistaking bb for air soft.

metalcrazed 21

They really don't we used to shoot each other with bb guns all the time,we used them like toys. I was shot in the face with one.

You're probably thinking of airsoft guns not BB guns...

I'm guessing you're from a rural area. People at my rural area school get away with too much crap like this.

I would have told the teacher to **** off