By Tymer - 23/11/2012 15:56 - Canada - Malahat

Today, while at school, a bra fell out of my coat. After the initial shock, people started congratulating me on finally getting a girlfriend. I didn't have the heart to tell them it was my mom's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 745
You deserved it 3 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm going to hope this is a laundry mishap, and not extremely creepy.

Comments

Is it really necessary for half the commenters to ask how the bra got there? Read the damned comments before making your own! Besides, it obviously WALKED there. Idiots.

C'mon Doc, that's a ridiculous suggestion. Where are the legs? Clearly it flew there, what else are those giant foam pads good for? I don't know how you made it through med school without understanding basic anatomy.

No,you idiots,we all know bras have cars.It drove there. It's seriously amazing how people don't know that sometimes clothes get stuck in coats/sheets/anything big enough when you wash them...

No. no. no. It was the underwear gnomes they're always pranking people come on everybody knows that.

#98, Thanks. I was looking for a better excuse for those laundry mishaps.

Yeah you ever notice why there is one sock missing at least every wash and then your favorite pair of under go missing, its those little bastards.

SApprentice 34

I think the biggest problem is that many of the people saying that have never had to do their own laundry. I've known people who have gone off to college and didn't even know how to do their own laundry because their parents never taught them how, they just kept doing it for them. If you're used to the clothes magically washing themselves and then ending up neatly folded and ready for you every day, it would be hard to imagine how the static could ever stick anything to them.

gmc_blossom 21

I don't know about anyone else, but I was expecting this FML to end with, "I didn't have the heart to tell them them it was mine."

KM96 24

7 .., are you serious? - washing basket - when he may do the laundry - if he sees them on the line ETC What 36 said, really

Just go with it man. Just be like hell yeah I love me some *******.

a_lenzmeier 11

For those of you who keep asking how the bra got stuck there, ponder this. Have you ever put on a pair of pants, felt something scratchy and pulled out a dryer sheet? A coat is a larger item and it could easily hide another item. It's not freaking rocket science.

I like how you got downvoted for truth and common sense.

a_lenzmeier 11

Right? I guess people tend to hate when you point out their idiocy.

senor_awesome 14

You're right. Rocket science is way easier!

guci101 14

I am going to be the one to ask: why was your mom's bra in your jacket?

Sinkhole 26

"The one" to ask? Jeeze, read the comments first. Even the person right above you gave a plausible answer.

I'm going to be the one to ask: did you notice that almost every other comment said exactly the same thing as you? you're a little late. [EDIT:] Looks like sinkhole beat me to it. By a few seconds even.

It could be worse op; it could have been your little sisters training bra. at least your friends thought you got a real woman.

Why on earth was your moms bra in you jacket!?