By really? - 13/08/2013 06:58 - United States

Today, while at a concert, my boyfriend got mad and jealous because I kept looking at the singer instead of him. He still won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 609
You deserved it 6 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pstraka6 20

I hope he doesn't get mad when you two go see a movie together either

Get out now. His irrational jealous behaviour is a big warning sign that not only does he have low self esteem, he is also an idiot.

Comments

Next time you watch a movie stop talking to him because he is watching the TV and not looking at you. Maybe he will understand how stupid his logic is. FYL

I doubt he'd get it. OP, I do hope this is your ex-boyfriend.

Imagine how jealous he would get with movie stars like Ryan Gosling.

"How dare you spend all that time staring at the movie screen! You're paying more attention to those actors than to me!" *pouts and storms off*

150493x 29

He should get over himself. Does he blindfold you when you go out together to make sure you don't look at other people? Ridiculous! Hope he realises this OP.

cottoncandymango 17

So does that mean he'll get mad when y'all go to a movie together?

perdix 29

He paid big bucks for you to go to the concert and see the singer. If he wanted you to look at him, you two could have stayed at home and you could have stared at him all night for free! Some people have more dollars than sense.

InfiniteSecret 20

What makes you think he paid for the tickets. They both could've paid, they could've been a gift, there are multiple ways that they could've gotten the tickets.

Tell your boyfriend you'd look at him if he had better pipes. For singing of course.

Why would you try to get him to talk? He's the one that needs to step up to you and realize how stupid he is.