By Anon - 13/08/2009 14:00 - United Kingdom

Today, when walking to my car I was mugged. Not only did they take my phone, wallet and watch, the extra few minutes taken in my journey meant that when I got to my car, I was given a parking ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 334
You deserved it 2 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alwaysalady 0

I'm sure you can get out of it if you tell the judge. Just make sure you file a report on the mugging and bring a copy of the case file with you.

Comments

Look on the bright side. They could have taken your car keys too!

Come on, this happens all the time to lots of people. It sucks, but not enough for people to care anymore. This is has been heard before. YDI for being annoying.

madZONE_fml 0

this is why we have hands and feet, so we beat the shit out of bad ppl

Are all bad people amputee patients? They have hands and feet as well, and I'm going to assume they don't mug someone without at least a knife.

THIS is an FML! i'm sick of that "i got stuck on an elevator for 10 minutes" and those stupid complaints.

First off, yes, FYL. Second, thank you for finally bringing a relevant/real FML to this site. This is something that we can all seriously say "FYL" to, and I'm sick of reading shit like "My cousin said I lost a beauty contest in their dream." (That FML almost ruined the site for me) So thank you, OP, for reviving my faith in Fmylife.com.

Whereabouts in Kent did this happen? I'm guessing Medway.

i live in kent - they are more concerned with getting our money than having police on the street

I live in Kent too. Seconded about the police.

that sucks but it could have been worse... just be thankful that you escaped unharmed!

YDI for being a southern fairy, use your hands like a man, and beat the shit out of the traffic warden! Pay for the ticket, in as much small change, as you can :)

helpmeiamblind 0

FYL dude. That sucks. Stupid pig should have been worried more about rat-bastard muggers then people who are a few minutes late on a ******* meter.