By Anonymous - 27/10/2010 14:37 - United States

Today, when I got home from work, my fiancé was finishing up with the plumber who had just installed new fixtures for our shower. I decided that I was going to be the first to break it in. I went to the bathroom, got undressed and went to start the water. The OTHER plumber was still in there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 017
You deserved it 27 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhm... how didn't you notice? I doubt your bathroom is that big...

Comments

Baw wah ah waoh wah ah waoh /bad **** music badly transliterated

FFML_314 11

In order to make good ****, you need a few good willing participants. I just don't see a plumber as being one. Now a doctor... This conversation is going nowhere good.

sourgirl101 28

What? Come on! Plumbers are good at piping!

TheDrifter 23

Are you saying a doctor should be able to lay pipe better than a plumber 16? Or just expressing dissatisfaction with the plumbers wardrobe as a **** costume?

FFML_314 11

I'm expressing my concern of fornicating with someone that plunges shit for a living. The thought has a way of turning me off.

Nurse: Doctor, I'm not sure he's going to make it! Doctor: No, no one is dying today. Not on my watch. Nurse: Oh, Doctor, you're so confident in a non-arrogant kind of way! Doctor: Yes I am. Nurse: Take me! Bah waoh wah ah wah ah waoh...

anti_average 5

Just imagine how hard he'd lay pipe though :O Doctors on the other hand have not been known to lay pipe... :(

TheDrifter 23

I guess you don't go for ... nevermind, you're right, this line of thought is gutter bound.

FFML_314 11

Muahahaha! Look what I've started.

sourgirl101 28

Not I! I love a guy that can get as dirty as my mind. My husband's a manager at Home Depot! (: Sooo Anna, when's your next doctor's appointment?

perdix 29

FFML_314, what's wrong for plunging shit for a living? Some people really enjoy anal, and if you can get paid for providing such a service, what's the problem?

FFML_314 11

The problem is I won't go near it. :D

xundria 5

Where is your punctuation, Mr. Grammar Nazi?

FFML_314 11

Thank you 53, for being a complete and total buzzkill.

Yeah, really. I was totally having a fantasy about some shenanigans with nurses, and now I had to read about how plumbers are people too? Goddammit.

Scene 1: Woman gets into shower Scene 2: Fat plumber enters the bathroom Scene 3: Woman sees Plumber's Butt Scene 4: Fat plumber gets into shower with woman Scene 5: Hot sex with woman and fat plumber in shower

fap fap fap. fap fap fapfapfapfapfapfafap.... fap fa- BOOM!

63 what are the lines? is he like "Madame your "faucet" is loose let me screw that tight again."

twinny_sc 13

I hate to say it but that was stupid OP. Actually I didn't hate to say it, I lied.

LOL your picture "Aww a heart shaped cookie" XD

imright24 0

YDI for having to hire a plumber just to install new fixtures.

Ydi for not noticing someone was in there.

that was a cool free show!! thanks ;) -- the other plumber

feenicks 0

Besides not noticing him, was it such a big job that you needed 2 plumbers?

Jimbo2000 0

The other plumber might have been a trainee.

sourgirl101 28

Most companies have them working in pairs unless it's a private plumber.

perdix 29

I hope the OTHER plumber doesn't sue your fiance for mental anguish and sexual harassment for having his eyes assaulted by your fat, ugly, hairy body! Yeah, everyone else is assuming the OP was hot, but I'm seeing it otherwise.

I was thinking the same thing lol I was reading through the comments wondering why everyone presupposed she was hot. Thank you. (:

TheDrifter 23

Or they're just not picky. If she was narrow enough to fit through the door she's fine by me.

he's gonna make that into a awesome plumber story xD

in a big hurry to beat him huh? no biggie...not like something he ain't seen before....

lol what a great beginning for a cheesy movie