By :( - 19/03/2013 20:12 - United States - Hilton Head Island

Today, we started our 17 hour drive to Michigan for spring break. My mom decided to go to Target to buy some music CDs. All she bought was three Nicki Minaj CDs. She has already replayed the first CD four times. 14 hours to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 899
You deserved it 4 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey it could be worse...it could have been Justin Bieber

PandaKitteh 20

Comments

Nooo, OP come back and pick me up! I'm from SC too and I have family in Michigan!.. that sucks though, OP. I'm glad my mom doesn't know who Nicki Minaj is. She wouldn't like her anyway. Good luck with the rest of that trip..

Only three hours to go. At least you're well over the hump.

I would have already thrown myself from the moving car, so you have remarkable self-control.

Quit hating on Michigan the cold isn't that bad.

Shadow_Phantom 26

I don't think that's the OP's point...

Michael_92 20

Michigan is awesome. I love it here, but the snow is terrible. The spring/summer/fall can't be beat. Just absolutely beautiful.

59 - I don't think that was 49's point...she's talking to all the FML commenters.

Damn that sucks. Some of her songs are okay.

Your mom has put up with you since birth! How many times did she read the same book to you over and over in one sitting, or listen to shitty ditty bop kiddie records over and over? Shut up and let your mom have her time.

xeka 10

Lol get the hell outta here xD

Lighten up! It's a joke. Ya know, FML, the humorous website... Why has everyone forgotten that? But truly I'm right! His mother has spent numerous hours listening to his stuff... Give back time. Save your allowance and buy a device with headset and leave her be. Her car, her music...

upallnight11 19

Too bad she can't buy herself some taste.

im sorry, but who goes to Michigan on break? I live here and even i think its a bad idea......

That just made me vomit a little in my mouth