By handymandy - 19/01/2012 11:44 - United States

Today, we received our honeymoon itinerary. Our travel agent booked our flight to Punta Cana correctly. Too bad she booked us a hotel in Orlando, Florida. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 036
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

What does it really matter as long as you have each other, a bottle of lube, anal beads, a whip and peanut-butter. Get your priorities straight.

Ooh. That's really unlucky. Try getting your money back.

Comments

yeah the travel agent is an idiot. tell her to book you in Club Med Punta Cana. I deal with travel agents on a daily basis and a lot of them are idiots.

Lmaooo good thing it wasnt in haiti... Dominicans stay up! :)

I'm assuming you didn't get the itinerary the day of your trip. Any travel agent with an IQ greater than that of a turnip should have given you the itinerary weeks in advance, giving him/her plenty of time to correct that boneheaded mistake. If you only just got the itinerary the day of your trip, then you are just as boneheaded not to have asked for it in advance to confirm your trip's details.

davek 36

Didn't say anything about how long to go until departure.

38, Agreed. It is probably a hotel in a chain who happen to have several locations under the same name. An easy mistake to make, and if given enough time, easy enough to rectify. I always find it odd that people are incapable of accepting human error when it comes from someones place of employment, whereas if they did the same thing themselves they'd probably kick themselves and move on. People make mistakes, she doesn't deserve to be fired for a one off clerical error, so long as she does everything in her power to resolve the situation. It is an unfortunate incident, but a once off error is no reflection on the character of the individual.

Yay Orlando! It's sunny and warm here :)

linkinpark98 23

I live in Arizona.... We get more sunny and warm than we know what to do with .-.

The hotels in Punta Cana cost too much.. You'll have to fly back to Florida for the night, have a nice honeymoon!

caysters 12

Change and come to Orlando! Lol. Island of adventures is here, an I love it... Like roller coasters?? :-)

Cancel the other reservation and try to come to punta cana on the weekend of february 18. Besides the beautiful beaches, theres an awesome beach party thats done every year!