By BlueMouth - 16/12/2009 01:39 - United States

Today, we had company over, and after dinner, I saw a package of gumballs sitting on the table. Figuring my brother had brought them, I took one and bit it. I got a bunch of weird looks. Turns out wasn't a gumball - it was a mini paintball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 781
You deserved it 30 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I see that your face turned blue, but did you also inflate like Violet Beauregarde?

thats what you get for putting your brother's little blue balls in your mouth.....

Comments

crankyadam 0

nobody cares if ur first and op I can't stop laughing

BannedStory 0

actually you did cared for him telling him that nobody cared for him for being first .

:D congrats! Now shut the hell up -.-

BluPenguin 3

First, you're retarded... and O.P... I have one word: pwnt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. THAT BLOWS FYL SORRY FOR LAUGHING BUT THATS HILARIOUS.

u'd think shed taste it but it's still pretty funny

Oh, you'll be fine. They even have paintball eating contests.

Yeah I got shot from through the side of my mask one time, mostly into my mouth and I was also confused about how tasty it was. The facility workers said birds and stray animals would come eat the balls off the field. I think the balls have to be somewhat biodegradable, so maybe they put some sort of plant syrup in there that happens to taste nice?

Whenever that happens to me it tastes really bad... and they use pig lard in them by the way.

??? are you guys on crack? when I got shot in the mouth of the mask it was sour and disgusting lol I was spitting for 3 minutes

Next time ask before you get into someone's stuff, did that little lesson leave a bitter taste in your mouth?

No. Paintballs taste really sweet and good, actually. You lose, lol

perdix 29

I see that your face turned blue, but did you also inflate like Violet Beauregarde?

thats what you get for putting your brother's little blue balls in your mouth.....

Wow, good job. You didn't notice they were a totally different texture than a gumball? You completely deserve that for just assuming you could eat them.

YDI for just taking someone's stuff, even if it was just your brother.