By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 386
You deserved it 27 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

Onto #9 I hope you were gentle when biting into this sausage.

babybarb 0

This is funny! You sound like a good girlfriend so your life is ******

Should have bitten down as punishment.

WTF man,he wants a bj and not sex.....

voveraite 7

ok, here goes rant: one-sided pleasure is not ok! not on birthdays, not on any occasion. I'd *never* ask for favours I would not return the same day, and s*x as some currency/blackmail etc. is again wrong. Don't get me started on doing stuff during video games. Where is class in this world left, where?!

@102 - So is turning all of your relationships into a theoretical inventory sheet of favors done and received going well for you? It's one thing if the balance of who's giving and who's receiving is constantly off, but really? You keep track that closely? Damn. If the relationship is good it evens out without that much thought and attention, and if you're that focused on who's getting what out of everything, maybe you should reconsider your motives.

BJs beat sex any ******* day of the ******* week. ****.

bexox 0

How about both of you just do oral sex sometimes so it basically evens out? Also, sex is not a bad word, you don't have to censor it.

Eros_fml 0

i think you mean, she sucks during COD

ChelseaXcore 0

o i see what you did thar! XD

You either are bad at giving head, or your boyfriends got issues. Who the hell would be worried about a game, during that?!

SweetestSin 4

I don't know whats more sad, the fact that he was more into the game rather than the b.j. or the fact you actually agreed to give him a b.j while he was playing a game!

your life is messed up seriously, why would even do that at the first place ? YDI

fmyli 0