By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 386
You deserved it 27 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

here is a rule of thumb around gamers - keep your distance!! Brother nearly broke my nose when he lost a game (he was meant to be showing me how great the game was)

Toas7 0

I like all the people who are like "What kind of dumbass plays games while getting a BJ?" and "Who the hell gives a ******* to their boyfriend while he plays video games?" It was his BIRTHDAY, and that's a pretty godly birthday present.

You probably can't even pass it on easy, since you sound retarded.

That's what I thought too. Actually gave me an idea for my boyfriend's birthday next summer. I mean, it's his birthday and that's a pretty good reason to do something special for him. And if that's giving him a ******* while he plays his favorite game - why the hell not? Sex isn't all about mutual pleasure. Sure, the favor should be returned most of the time, but sometimes it's nice to do something for the other person. I kinda see it as an extension of the whole "giving is better than receiving" even though receiving's DEFINITELY amazing too.

This is the most degrading thing I've heard all day.

I wouldn't give head to my boy while he was playing FF, birthday or not. People who don't have the self control not to do that to the people sucking them off should NOT be playing video games. But it was a really really nice thing for you to do that.

Theres Nothing Wrong With Treating Your Boyfriend Once In A While. Ive Given My Boyfreind a ******** When Hes Played Xbox. That Doesnt Mean Hes Disrespecting Me. It Means Were Trying something New And Having Fun. Sex Is For Pleasure And Love. I Give Him Pleasure He Gives Me It Back Just As Good. ;]] X

Naw, maybe she should get him a vacuum.. Then next time the vacuum can give him a ******* while playing a game.. He's a dick!!

Man, that guys is lucky! I've always dreamed about that. Try getting him one of those gel-ish controllers for his birthday.

"Typical gamer fashion"? What? Is he ******* 12?

lawlfyl 0

Good for you for being nice to your boyfriend on his birthday! Bad for him that he obviously wasn't enjoying it. And to all the girls here who're complaining about her giving her boyfriend a bj, I feel sorry for your boyfriends.