By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 386
You deserved it 27 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

That's why you don't date a console player, there's nothing good about em.

Manny_B92 0

What the hell man? I'm a console player and I would never ask my girlfriend for a ******* while playing a video game, I mean talk about concentration problems, who can focus on a game while getting a BJ?

Yeah that's untrue. Just don't do anything while they are playing video games. Get them away from the Console or that will happen. And Crap I lost the game

Agreed. Console games are easier anyways, it is slower, most people camp, and on consoles it helps you aim whether you realize it or not. Not to mention how even a 10 year can master a console game. PC gamers would never slam their mouse/keyboard, and even so they have a desk so it wouldn't hit the girl in the head.

The Wii is a console too. No CoD4 there, but there's WaW

CyclonePsycho 1

#30, I hate you. And I lost the game too. GRRRRR!

Hey don't blame me this thread emphasizes the word "Game" a lot. It's hard to not lose when the word "Game" is all around.

She must not have been a good blow if he could concentrate.

the game is retarded, everyone loses it instantly

Oh my god... Your boyfriend, is, officially, the greatest person ever. Well, it coulda been better if he was playing Killzone 2 but that's a different matter. Tell him I said hi!

It's a good thing your head was there, he could've slammed it into the jewels.

megan_e1031 0

Ahaha, that made my day. XD

Your lucky he wasn't playing Perfect Dark or that game with the ghosts and the camera. It's terrifying, he'd probably kill you in shock.

wow, bj while playing cod4, marry me? when he came did he yell BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Ahahahaha headshot ! Funniest thing ever. OP: FYL because you're a mint girlfriend. I'd never do that to a guy because, well, he should pay attention to me, not to COD.

smashyy 0

Hahahah! That's effing hilarious. And OP: Why? That's just not smart things.

What a jerk.... you're supposed to play Call of Duty 4 on the PC. :P

No you're supposed to play COD4 on the NES. :P?

why would you even do that when he is playing a game :s He should pay attention to you, not to a game!!!

milner 0

Lol xD let him play vs me and he'll smash your head a couple more times :D

You really deserved it if you think slamming controller is "typical gamer fashion". Moron. It's more like typical idiot fashion.